Taylor Swift- 'You have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threats violence

Bill

Malarkeyville

Taylor Swift on Friday tore into President Trump for threatening “shooting” in response to protesting and looting in Minneapolis, accusing him of "stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism" throughout his time in office.

“After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threatening violence?” Swift wrote on Twitter.

“‘When the looting starts the shooting starts’??? We will vote you out in November," she added, tagging the president.

Taylor Swift

@taylorswift13

After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threatening violence? ‘When the looting starts the shooting starts’??? We will vote you out in November. @realdonaldtrump
1.33M
8:33 AM - May 29, 2020

Enjoy more @ source...... :)

Taylor Swift on Friday tore into President Trump for threatening “shooting” in response to protesting and looting in Minneapolis, accusing him of "stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism" throughout his time in office.

“After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threatening violence?” Swift wrote on Twitter.

“‘When the looting starts the shooting starts’??? We will vote you out in November," she added, tagging the president.

Taylor Swift

@taylorswift13

After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threatening violence? ‘When the looting starts the shooting starts’??? We will vote you out in November. @realdonaldtrump
1.33M
8:33 AM - May 29, 2020

Enjoy more @ source...... :)

Why not? He also feigned moral superiority over Kaepernick even though he was caught mocking the national anthem.

She lives in a little bubble, not the real world. She and her Hollyweird libtards may "vote bad orange man out", the guy on Main Street, not so much.

i hope the hell Trump rains hellfire down on these pieces of shit destroying innocent peoples' livelihoods.

I have zero sympathy for this rabid savage garbage.

This woman is in no position to be passing out mortality lectures, her being lying and devious with and about Scooter Braun being just one example.

She lives in a little bubble, not the real world. She and her Hollyweird libtards may "vote bad orange man out", the guy on Main Street, not so much.

i hope the hell Trump rains hellfire down on these pieces of shit destroying innocent peoples' livelihoods.

I have zero sympathy for this rabid savage garbage.

She has had lots of money her whole life and she runs with a super wealthy crowd.......she could have very easily put in some money and thus never had a problem with Scooter Braun...but instead she cheaped out and then played the victim as she victimizes Scooter Braun.

barf

such liberal claptrap.
Trump has worked tirelessly for the American people ( all the American people) -
despite constant opposition by Dems.

Before the corona black and minority employments and job opportunities we the best ever because of Trumps economy

such liberal claptrap.
Trump has worked tirelessly for the American people ( all the American people) -
despite constant opposition by Dems.

Before the corona black and minority employments and job opportunities we the best ever because of Trumps economy

:laugh:

This woman is in no position to be passing out mortality lectures, her being lying and devious with and about Scooter Braun being just one example.

I think her point is neither is Trump.

Twitter should shut down for a week or two just to see what happens.

I think her point is neither is Trump.

Twitter should shut down for a week or two just to see what happens.

I am going to be very interested to see if going forwards Celebs are increasingly mocked and ignored because the pandemic helped The Little People get to "ENOUGH!" with the arrogance and the ignorance and the chutzpah.

How many people give a tinkers damn what Taylor Swift says will be a first test.

"TAYLOR SWIFT"????????

2lt7zp.jpg

Yes so why the ellipsis?

Trump rode on Obama's wave. No clue why people don't get it.
so it took you 3 posts to actually say something.
If you wanted to have an honest discussion of the economy -im all ears.

and yes you are correct Trump had the advantage of an economy on the mend...we all get this.
~~

My question: and then what happened to minorities pocket books after Trump deregulated and did tax reform?

Trump’s Economy Is Working for Minorities
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...s-economy-is-historically-good-for-minorities

While Trump’s tweets may be hurting him among minorities, the economy is no doubt helping. As the president is fond of pointing out, unemployment rates among African Americans, Hispanics and Asians are all at historic lows (though it should be noted that data on Asian unemployment rates dates to only 2000).

Just as important, the unemployment gaps between both blacks and whites as well as Hispanics and whites have reached all-time lows. It’s not just that the job market has been good: For minorities, it has been historically good.

I am going to be very interested to see if going forwards Celebs are increasingly mocked and ignored because the pandemic helped The Little People get to "ENOUGH!" with the arrogance and the ignorance and the chutzpah.

How many people give a tinkers damn what Taylor Swift says will be a first test.

I never believe "Celebs" just because they are celebs. Same for politicians (show business for ugly people). I don't disbelieve them either just because they are a Reality TV show host or some other Hollywood asshole. If they present facts, I'll consider the facts, not the source quoting them.

Back