Tell me about yourself?

I read it in context. My editing doesn't change what she stated.

She plainly stated her priest tells his parishioners how to vote. She also quoted my post where I stated the exact same thing and said how correct I was.

If you want to continue your insipid denial like a 3 year old, go for it. In am over it.

She plainly stated her priest tells his parishioners how to vote. She also quoted my post where I stated the exact same thing and said how correct I was.

If you want to continue your insipid denial like a 3 year old, go for it. In am over it.
Your reading comprehension is poor.

what happened to you billy? too much alcohol? it is clear from my post that rune will not say anything about zappas double standards. and so far, i am right.

btw....why did you give maineman a warning? be specific you chickenshit.

No, I responded to your post 20 minutes before you made this post. Who is the one drinking?

Threedee? The war was illegitimate based on Catholic doctrine. The only condition that applied even remotely to the Iraq invasion is "there must be serious prospects of success", a no-brainer when weighing the US's military strength against Iraq's.

The just war doctrine of the Catholic Church - sometimes mistaken as a "just war theory"[SUP][16][/SUP][SUP][17][/SUP] - found in the 1992 Catechism of the Catholic Church, in paragraph 2309, lists four strict conditions for "legitimate defense by military force":[SUP][18][/SUP]

• the damage inflicted by the aggressor on the nation or community of nations must be lasting, grave, and certain;
  • all other means of putting an end to it must have been shown to be impractical or ineffective;
  • there must be serious prospects of success;
  • the use of arms must not produce evils and disorders graver than the evil to be eliminated (the power of modern means of destruction weighs very heavily in evaluating this condition).

Why must there be a strong chance of success? The cause is either just or unjust. Modern concepts of war pretty much guarantee failure anyway.

what happened to you billy? too much alcohol? it is clear from my post that rune will not say anything about zappas double standards. and so far, i am right.

btw....why did you give maineman a warning? be specific you chickenshit.

I already explained why dipshit. And what does rune have to do with Zaps double standard? It's zaps, not runes, or anyone elses.

Back