Test: Your Psychopathic Traits

because he has a problem.

that feeling you feel is not processing in his brain.

I don't know why but the fact remains he needs to get help.

f75pEJb.png

it's just a dopey online test you moron.

Wow I got a 48%.

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.
Wow...I would have thought you scored much higher than that!!

Grind, I don't know how you can stand seeing animals in pain. Even ones I personally hate, I never try to make them suffer.
And I'd like to see Grind make a quick decision in a dangerous situaton...and try to predict how many people besides himself would get killed.

Tom are you comparing IT work to an ARTILLERY BARRAGE?
No...but there are different types of pressure. You'd be surprized at how stresfull that kind of work is and no one wants to hear excuses. Get it done or your fired. It's not life and death per se but it sure as hell isn't fun.

No...but there are different types of pressure. You'd be surprized at how stresfull that kind of work is and no one wants to hear excuses. Get it done or your fired. It's not life and death per se but it sure as hell isn't fun.

It can be very stressful, especially when you get a shitload of phone calls at six in the morning from various people flapping around like headless chickens when you are trying to work out what the fuck went wrong. It is even worse when you get a call from one of the bloody directors!!

Last edited:
And I'd like to see Grind make a quick decision in a dangerous situaton...and try to predict how many people besides himself would get killed.

wow Im glad you wrote this I though it was Billy who said he doesn't mind seeing an animal in pain.

they keep changing their names so much its confusing.

Your
score 58%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life

[h=2][/h]

I can't take this test here at work. I'll have to try to take it while I'm off next week. I want to know if that handicapped mirror hanger is telling the truth or not. I have one like Danny Vermin. :D

Back