The 2012 NCAA Football season has begun!!

Canceled.2014.1

South Carolina held off Vandy to start their quest for the SEC East title.

My question is whether it was because Vandy really is that tough or because SC's offense can't crank it up?

Ok, we have more to look at!!

TN beat NC State. Tyler Bray looks legit and their receiving corp looks tough.

Michigan State makes sure Boise doesn't get the chance to whine about being left out of the BCS Championship game again.

And Stanford barely survives San Jose St. Could be a tough year for them without Luck.

The Ohio State game was interesting. They got off to a slow start in the first quarter but started clicking from the 2nd qtr on. Over 500 yards offense. I can't honestly remember the last time the Bucks rolled up that many yards. Well Bama vs mich is about to start.....cya

Yeah, looks like Stanford is slowing down again.

It's about time Notre Dame crushed Navy again. That game had been getting really sad the past 8 years or so.

Quite a few big teams had trouble with their "creampuffs". Does this mean the big teams aren't as good or are the little teams getting better?

The glaring exception is Savannah St. Holy shit.

The weekend told me that there are several good teams out there....and my Sooners ain't one of them. It could be a long year for the crimson and cream. OSU played what could pass for a pretty good high school team because of a lack of scheduling opportunities with the teams shuffling into and out of the Big 12. Once again, the better teams that I saw were in the SEC.

The weekend told me that there are several good teams out there....and my Sooners ain't one of them. It could be a long year for the crimson and cream. OSU played what could pass for a pretty good high school team because of a lack of scheduling opportunities with the teams shuffling into and out of the Big 12. Once again, the better teams that I saw were in the SEC.

With so many teams playing cupcakes fro their opening game, its hard to judge quality.

Bama had 233 of the first 237 yards. It's impossible to keep that intensity.
Tenn can not run on you!
Nick will not let tn rec run behind the secondary. Period

Bama had 233 of the first 237 yards. It's impossible to keep that intensity.
Tenn can not run on you!
Nick will not let tn rec run behind the secondary. Period

The reason TN makes me nervous is that they have two deep threats. It only takes a couple of breaks to get points.

Don't get me wrong, I think we'll beat both teams. I think T.J.Yeldon will bust out a string of 100+ yard games.

Back