The 2012 NCAA Football season has begun!!

Meh, 11 pages is not too shabby. We just need to organize a system of picks like we fo with NFL. Say, 10 picks per week, no picking the same team in consecutive weeks unless it is lower ranked than its opponent in AP or BCS. Someone with a creative mind can possibility design something...

The BCS embarrasses itself again. Were those SEC officials last night? Sure looked like it to me. Not that I think Bama couldn't of won the game with out corrupt officiating but it was next to impossible for ND to beat a 16 man team. Bama fans should be embarassed by this win, it's not quite the joke that their pre 1970 National Championships are but pretty damned close. I can't remember the last time I saw the officials blatantly ass rape another team like they did ND last night. I just can't figure out why?

The BCS embarrasses itself again. Were those SEC officials last night? Sure looked like it to me. Not that I think Bama couldn't of won the game with out corrupt officiating but it was next to impossible for ND to beat a 16 man team. Bama fans should be embarassed by this win, it's not quite the joke that their pre 1970 National Championships are but pretty damned close. I can't remember the last time I saw the officials blatantly ass rape another team like they did ND last night. I just can't figure out why?

Oh come on, Mott. Even if you want to claim the call on the punt return and one other call was iffy, ND was outclassed from the opening kickoff until the final buzzer. ND should be embarrassed, not Bama. That was a total beatdown of epic proportions. Those few calls did not change the outcome in the least.

Here is a fun stat for all you SEC haters! The second best conference in the BCS history has 2 BCS Championships. LSU & FL both have 2 by themselves and Bama has 3.

For those who claim McCarron is a mediocre QB: As a starter he has 2 losses and has 2 Championships.

ROLL Tide!
(...any questions?)

Mott, you silly bitch. You should be happy, Ohio Slow was actually able to be the best football team in the state of Ohio this season, and because you got caught cheating, didn't have to suffer the indignity of choking in another championship game! I swear, I used to think the "O" stood for "zero" or "perennial losers" but I now believe it must be the universal symbol for "asshole!"

The good news is, there is a cure! If you morons can manage to not cheat and get caught, and are able to repeat the fluke of this season again, perhaps we can schedule you an appointment this time next year with Dr. Saban and the Boys? He seems to have a remedy for trash-talking asshole yankees.

How did OSU cheat? They violated rules, but they hardly cheated. Oregon's pending sanctions regarding recruiting efforts come much closer to cheating.

As for the officials, you can't blame them for a 42-14 loss. If you're team loses by a few points, then you might have a point. Even still, I am often embarrassed by Seahawks fans who bitch about Superbowl XL...

How did OSU cheat? They violated rules, but they hardly cheated. Oregon's pending sanctions regarding recruiting efforts come much closer to cheating.

As for the officials, you can't blame them for a 42-14 loss. If you're team loses by a few points, then you might have a point. Even still, I am often embarrassed by Seahawks fans who bitch about Superbowl XL...

I think OSU would have given us a much better game than ND did, that is for sure. Meyer understands.

But yeah, blaming the officiating in a loss that bad is worthless. It would be different if the game were close or even if ND had managed to move the ball well.

Oh I'm not blaming the officials for Bama ass raping ND. Bama probably could have done that with out their help. I'm blaming the officials for fucking up the game and pretty much handing it to Bama even though that certainly wasn't necessary.

I think OSU would have given us a much better game than ND did, that is for sure. Meyer understands.

But yeah, blaming the officiating in a loss that bad is worthless. It would be different if the game were close or even if ND had managed to move the ball well.
Probably, we'll never know though which is why I'm glad this is the last BCS championship game and that we now have a 4 game play off. As for the officials it sure didn't help that they essentially handed Bama a 21 point lead. The danger here is what if it had been a close game and their lousy officiating did decide who the winner was? There's no room for that crap in a game of this magnitude.

They violated rules, but they hardly cheated.

LMAO! Violate the rules... AKA: Cheating!

they essentially handed Bama a 21 point lead.

Not unless they ordered the scorekeeper to add 21 points to Alabama's score... I must've missed that part! What I saw was Eddie Lacy doing his Tasmanian Devil impersonation all over Manti Te'o, and Armani Cooper looking like he was playing a high school scout team. Alabama outplayed ND in every aspect of the game, from start to finish. They handed ND their worst bowl beat down in school history, and considering who the fuck we're talking about, that was no small feat. Hell.. the worst hit McCarron took all night was from his own center! I think Barrett Jones just wanted him to feel like he was in a football game.

Selling your fucking autograph is not cheating in any system. It's not even wrong. However, we must live with the NCAA, and all of it's bullshit, because we want to have organized college football.

Here is a fun stat I read. Until ND scored in the 3rd quarter, the Crimson Tide had scored 69 unanswered points over 107 mins in 3 BCS Championship games.

The word of the day is "Dynasty".

Back