The 2012 NCAA Football season has begun!!

So far the newcomers to the SEC aren't doing much. Texas A&M lost to the Gators. Next up will be Missouri against the Georgia Bulldogs.

Bama is 2-0 after wiping the field with the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers. . lol

I would expect a lot more from A&M than Mizzou. They are usually a decent enough team.

I was hoping the Irish would look better against 116 year rival Perdue. That performance sucked, and now they have to play more difficult teams.

I would expect a lot more from A&M than Mizzou. They are usually a decent enough team.

I was hoping the Irish would look better against 116 year rival Perdue. That performance sucked, and now they have to play more difficult teams.

I was wondering if Purdue was all that. I am not a Notre Dame fan, so I tend to root for whoever they play.

Ohio State seemed to have some trouble getting started too.

And actually, FL has a pretty good defense. They just haven't put an offense together in a few years. Mizzou has a solid QB and a world-class receiver. Could be trouble for the Bulldogs. Still scoreless right now.

You mean the 'look like you are falling on your ass as you throw' motion? Yeah, that is indeed weird. I don't know much about the UCLA defense this year, but my guess is he won't be tested until we hit the Big Ten schedule.

I think Nebraska was tested. And the grade was not a good one. lol

The latest news on Arkansas is that Tyler Wilson is out for 3-4 weeks with a broken collarbone.

Talk about a lousy day? They lose to a nobody, lose their star QB, and the next team on their schedule is Alabama.

Holy Crap what a fall from grace! The Arkansas Razorbacks were ranked #8 in the AP poll yesterday morning. Today they are not in the top 25. Wow! That is quite a slide to the cellar.

And Tyler Wilson reportedly does not have a broken collarbone, but may not play for a few weeks. A loss to Bama would put them all but out of any BCS race. But, if Wilson comes back, they could still play spoiler for a few teams.

Back