The Alliance of Thoughtful Threadstarters.

Guys, we need to talk

a lot of you, are simply retarded. you make really retarded threads.

I am not talking about political opinions, I am talking about the quality of your thought.

Now before anyone says all I do is make weed threads, thats' in off topic. that is the home for that stuff.

For example centerleft today made some retarded thread where it's literally just pictures of macron and trump and some really banal commentary on his part.

Can we just agree if we are going to make threads, in current events, ... that regardless of our political opinions, we try not to just post a bunch of pictures from facebookmemessentbygrandma.com? Could we also try typing out a paragraph every now and then? Please, lets stop being retarded. thank you.

You expect too much bro. Honestly, I don't think most of the retards that post here give a second though to where they post. I think it is as simple as Current Events gets the most traffic, therefore they post there to get as many people to view their vapid bullshit as possible.

Guys, we need to talk

I am not talking about political opinions, I am talking about the quality of your thought.

Now before anyone says all I do is make weed threads, thats' in off topic. that is the home for that stuff.

For example centerleft today made some retarded thread where it's literally just pictures of macron and trump and some really banal commentary on his part.

Can we just agree if we are going to make threads, in current events, ... that regardless of our political opinions, we try not to just post a bunch of pictures from facebookmemessentbygrandma.com? Could we also try typing out a paragraph every now and then? Please, lets stop being retarded. thank you.

Starting Threads brings to mind 2 subjects for thought.....2 axioms based upon logic. 1. Why allow the world to think you are an idiot......when you can open your mouth and prove you are an idiot? 2. The best way to survive a plane crash? Never get on the plane.

Guys, we need to talk

Good luck with that.

Back