The Alliance of Thoughtful Threadstarters.

What is it,I missed it!

It's funny that anyone keeps track of something like that. I might notice those types of things but I have clinical OCD and notice way more then I want to all the time. Is she clinically obsessed or just emotionally and bitterly obsessed? I don't think it's clinical because it's more quirky and less stuck up.

It's funny that anyone keeps track of something like that. I might notice those types of things but I have clinical OCD and notice way more then I want to all the time. Is she clinically obsessed or just emotionally and bitterly obsessed? I don't think it's clinical because it's more quirky and less stuck up.

Physically

You don't have clinical OCD. You're just plain crazy. Grow up Jaded. Seriously. Just grow up.

The other night I couldn't sleep so I went to a grocery store for whatever and there was a family (mom, 2 girls under 10 and a boy maybe 10) and they asked me for help. My first thought was F off, but the boy looked at me and he said he would come with me.

$60 dollars later.... Yeah I know, probably too much... And this asshole cop comes up and evicts them from their location. Legally, probably entitled to.

Did I do a good thing Jade? Didn't feel like it.

You don't have clinical OCD. You're just plain crazy. Grow up Jaded. Seriously. Just grow up.

The other night I couldn't sleep so I went to a grocery store for whatever and there was a family (mom, 2 girls under 10 and a boy maybe 10) and they asked me for help. My first thought was F off, but the boy looked at me and he said he would come with me.

$60 dollars later.... Yeah I know, probably too much... And this asshole cop comes up and evicts them from their location. Legally, probably entitled to.

Did I do a good thing Jade? Didn't feel like it.

:laugh:

ddn3Dt5.jpg

indeed. it costs time and money to put on a show.

And I do not want to seem ungrateful -you and I know how crappy it is to lose a forum like @ DCJ
( although everything happens to work out).

I simply found it ironic to hear about "threadworthy-ness" when basic steps are seemingly not taken.
But then again maybe they are..and here we are as well..All Those Years Ago

IMHO they do a pretty good job here, I like & appreciate it & I know you do as well..

There are things I or you, or anyone would do differently/same :dunno: but it works here.

From time to time I notice things happen & not happen for the betterment of the board. The fact that it goes on mostly unnoticed is a + :)

Back