The Antifa Conspiracy Theory

They're 'revolutionary', they welcome the conflict. They know they will never rise to Power through 'voting'.

That's not really what Antifa stands for, but alright, let's assume that's what they want. Why would someone like Soros/Obama/Hillary/Biden/AOC be funding that? What do they gain? It seems like all they would be doing is hurting their own political future.

That's not really what Antifa stands for, but alright, let's assume that's what they want. Why would someone like Soros/Obama/Hillary/Biden/AOC be funding that? What do they gain? It seems like all they would be doing is hurting their own political future.

I'm just pointing out there are a collection of diverse groups all exploiting this for their own benefit. They've ALL accepted that 'voting' isn't working.
Biden (back to the 1970s) ... Trump (back to the 1950s)
Wahooo ... big fucking choice.

I'm just pointing out there are a collection of diverse groups all exploiting this for their own benefit. They've ALL accepted that 'voting' isn't working.
Biden (back to the 1970s) ... Trump (back to the 1950s)
Wahooo ... big fucking choice.

Yeah, I'm sure there are some people who really are crazy enough to think that rioting will completely change the system. What I don't get is the conspiracy theory that they're being funded by powerful Democrats.

Yeah, I'm sure there are some people who really are crazy enough to think that rioting will completely change the system. What I don't get is the conspiracy theory that they're being funded by powerful Democrats.

powerful enemies of america. the red blue false dichotomy is for fools.

I am sure then that you have over the last days been properly arguing here at JPP that Antifa is most certainly an organization....Right?

There has to be something to it. But, I think whatever organization they have here in the US is basically an anti-KKK group.

So, how is that a bad thing?

What? DO you support the KKK or something?

But why would they be paying Antifa to riot and loot?

Uh-oh! The turns have been tabled!

Thanks! Antifa is not looters or arsonists. ANd the idiot president is using them as a scapegoat and to make his base of idiots get their shit all hot- AND WOW! JUST LOOK AT THE IDIOTS DRINKING DOWN THE PURPLE KOOL-AID!

TRUMPTARDATION IN MOTION!

Antifa's ass!

Thanks! Antifa is not looters or arsonists. ANd the idiot president is using them as a scapegoat and to make his base of idiots get their shit all hot- AND WOW! JUST LOOK AT THE IDIOTS DRINKING DOWN THE PURPLE KOOL-AID!

TRUMPTARDATION IN MOTION!

Antifa's ass!

they go to protests to escalate. it's a terrorist agent provocateur group.

Do you believe the conspiracy theory that Democrats are paying them to do this? If so, why? What are the Democrats gaining?

globalist anti americans are paying them. it's probably going through some dem hands and some repub hands, but you're still stuck in false dichotomy land. this is a huge plot to destroy the american people, originating from other dimensions.

:) The 'funding' comes from those 'ex-Revolutionaries'. (the Burn-Outs from the Sixties :) )

Back