The anything, but Amazon, and Goodreads discussion.

TOP TEN WEIRD AL SONGS:

1. The Saga Begins
2. Don't Download This Song
3. Midnight Star
4. Like a Surgeon
5. Christmas at Ground Zero
6. Albuquerque
7. Yoda
8. Amish Paradise
9. White and Nerdy
10. One More Minute With You

Just went to the hospital for some contrast scans. I had to get the injection, wait ten minutes, and then do 3 eight minute intervals on a metal scan bed, where I wasn't supposed to move. Then I had to come back a few hours later for another 3. They also wanted to do an hour long version were the camera rotates, but hell if I could not scratch, stretch, or adjust position on a metal scan bed, for a whole hour. Who the heck can even do that? With my nerve issues it's hard to even sit in one place for an hour.

Just went to the hospital for some contrast scans. I had to get the injection, wait ten minutes, and then do 3 eight minute intervals on a metal scan bed, where I wasn't supposed to move. Then I had to come back a few hours later for another 3. They also wanted to do an hour long version were the camera rotates, but hell if I could not scratch, stretch, or adjust position on a metal scan bed, for a whole hour. Who the heck can even do that? With my nerve issues it's hard to even sit in one place for an hour.

Did they at least offer sedation? Whiskey? A bullet to bite on? Hope it is nothing serious, Jade.

Hope you’re alright

That would be tough even without nerve issues. You just know everything will start to itch the minute they tell you to lie still.

Back