The backyard patio

Why in the world would anyone disfigure their body with tattoos? I have yet to see one that is remotely attractive. I find tattoos to be distracting. I see a tat and my first inkling is what are they trying to say.
It’s a generational thing, you’re showing your age ;)

Why in the world would anyone disfigure their body with tattoos? I have yet to see one that is remotely attractive. I find tattoos to be distracting. I see a tat and my first inkling is what are they trying to say.
You know I love mine...it's clear what they say;)

IMO, it depends on the talent of the tattoo artist, and how tasteful the tattoo is. Sometimes they look really good.

It’s a generational thing, you’re showing your age ;)

Hey I resemble the old fart remark. :laugh:
I don't know about that. Tats have been around for longer than any of us has been alive. I have known people with tats from my teens on. But the difference as I recall most people had smaller tats and not as many. So I guess you could be right. But then we have Top she is an older person and she loves tats.

I agree. There you are, trying to admire the woman's tits, vagina, ass, and her overall stature, ... and your eye is immediately drawn to the girl's tattoo. :(
(Good Call, EE)

Hey I resemble the old fart remark. :laugh:
I don't know about that. Tats have been around for longer than any of us has been alive. I have known people with tats from my teens on. But the difference as I recall most people had smaller tats and not as many. So I guess you could be right. But then we have Top she is an older person and she loves tats.
My mother hated them, she said they were for Sailors only . They do go in and out of acceptable style.

My mother softened a bit when a lot of her grandchildren and great grands started getting them. My youngest son has three. I like his, they are in good taste and where they can easily be covered for job purposes.

I can see a small military tat, three of my uncles got them during WWII, they weren't that noticeable. Other than that, no. And especially not on women.

I had one in the Army but had it removed a long time ago......

I think ppl do them for various reasons, none of them very good IMHO........

Back