The beer thread..

LOL... You can get away w/ the dog in a small kayak, & it is great exercise & peace & quite & easy to manage, especially if you use one of the small carts/racks..

I have a street bike as well but not rode in a while as I have been doing some run jobs over the freeway over pass as there are no hills around here & I am doing a hike starting @ 6,100 up to 7,000.. The last part is pretty steep..

I can't do anything about the altitude but hopefully get a bit more accustom to the climb.. I live about 12 feet above sea level..

LOL... You can get away w/ the dog in a small kayak, & it is great exercise & peace & quite & easy to manage, especially if you use one of the small carts/racks..

I have a street bike as well but not rode in a while as I have been doing some run jobs over the freeway over pass as there are no hills around here & I am doing a hike starting @ 6,100 up to 7,000.. The last part is pretty steep..

I can't do anything about the altitude but hopefully get a bit more accustom to the climb.. I live about 12 feet above sea level..

I had a big canoe and my son and I would load it up with gear on the New River for a nice camping trip, complete with battery powered air mattresses. You couldn't put enough weight in that thing, and was a great change from ultra-light backpack trips in the Appalachians. Of course the dog would be with us on either type of trip. Not much of a swimmer but she loved it all.

Alesmith-Speedway.png

I had a big canoe and my son and I would load it up with gear on the New River for a nice camping trip, complete with battery powered air mattresses. You couldn't put enough weight in that thing, and was a great change from ultra-light backpack trips in the Appalachians. Of course the dog would be with us on either type of trip. Not much of a swimmer but she loved it all.

Awesome times.. Never been kayak or canoe camping but I do plan on doing it one of these days... I have some friends that do it on some small lakes in the Sierra Mts

LOL, I heard about it a couple months ago, looks like they are in..:) I look forward to trying that one..

Anyone else tried this one?? I just tried it & it's pretty good.. A bit hoppy but smooth..
3171090951_422cc31833.jpg

Haven't had one of those in years, pretty good as I remember. I can't remember if that was the same brewery that did Breakout Stout another good one.

They are not to far from here & have a local cult following on some of their flavored beers, but personally not into those.. I have had a couple that were good, but I prefer just a hint as they can get a bit perfumey IMHO..

You in Nor Cal as well?? (If I may ask)

They are not to far from here & have a local cult following on some of their flavored beers, but personally not into those.. I have had a couple that were good, but I prefer just a hint as they can get a bit perfumey IMHO..

You in Nor Cal as well?? (If I may ask)

SOCAL but I've tried beers from all over the world for decades. From where I work there are probably 15 Craft Breweries in a 5 mile radius.

Back