The best Rock Song Ever!

Huh. I'm a millennial guitarist who's met EVH several times and even talk to his son on social media sometimes. But I guess I'm not allowed to post a "cool rock song" because of my age or whatever.

Huh. I'm a millennial guitarist who's met EVH several times and even talk to his son on social media sometimes. But I guess I'm not allowed to post a "cool rock song" because of my age or whatever.

Post what you want to if it's rock. If it sucks I shall taunt you!

There are some songs by Queen that are among my favorite rock songs. "Keep Yourself Alive", "Stone Cold Crazy", "Killer Queen", "Bohemian Rhapsody", "You're My Best Friend", "Death On Two Legs", "I'm In Love With My Car", "The Prophet Song", "Somebody To Love", "Tie Your Mother Down", "We Will Rock You", "We Are The Champions", "Fat Bottomed Girls", "Crazy Little Thing Called Love", "Another One Bites The Dust", "Dragon Attack", "Body Language", "I Want To Break Free", "Hammer To Fall", and "The Show Must Go On" all caught my ear over the years.

Well, going by rock and not metal I have a couple. This is one.

This song is responsible for blowing out four woofers at the same time, or maybe it was off "On your feet or on your knees" live LP
Buck Dharma is a most underappreciated guitarist. Astronomy live is all proof you need.

1) LED ZEPPELIN - STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

It had to be this, right? Being "banned in guitar shops" doesn't alter the fact that this epic from Zep's fourth album is undeniably better than ANY other song because it somehow manages to cram pretty much every single rock genre into one sprawling eight minute slice of brilliance. Oh, and don't forget THAT guitar solo...

It's worth noting that 'Stairway' picked up 15% of all the votes cast - more than twice that of its nearest rival.
https://planetradio.co.uk/planet-rock/news/rock-news/the-greatest-ever-rock-song/

Although not necessarily my favorite as it's been overplayed but still ...

I'm more of a prog rock fan.
The most beautiful song by a group (for my tastes) is...

This live version is better than the studio one.

We have a winner! Was looking through this thread hoping SOMEONE would mention it. I don't think anyone has given love to

Back