The BITCH AND MOAN THREAD for WW VII

be nice to cap. we are the ones that lynched him. sorry buddy i tried to unlynch you at the last minute bit it was too late :/

I'm here and I'll be active tomorrow, I promise. A rather extreme series of events went down at work today and I had to do damage control. I extend my thanks to everyone who unlynched me. 0_o

Oh and for Christ's sake, it took me 45 minutes just to read through all the comments. Did everyone request time off work to play Werewolf?

I'm here and I'll be active tomorrow, I promise. A rather extreme series of events went down at work today and I had to do damage control. I extend my thanks to everyone who unlynched me. 0_o

Oh and for Christ's sake, it took me 45 minutes just to read through all the comments. Did everyone request time off work to play Werewolf?
Nah, we just did it anyway.

That's why I have to get a whole day's worth of posts in during the last couple hours. Sorry Capt. You were behaving like a wolf to my inexperienced ass.

What'd I say, guys?

Let's not go down this road again.

And you didn't listen. They never listen...

agreed.... we got a bit of luck though in that the angel protected the right villager. But it was friggin stupid to lynch Billy. Time to review the thread again to see how that came to be.

LOL I killed the village.

I need some applause.

:hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand:

applause.gif

Back