The BITCH AND MOAN THREAD for WW VII

Notice to Damo, Grind, & Beefy:

Mott and SF are paranoid about your Mod powers, so they had me chatting over on USMB. Actually, I only communicated directly with Mott.

Bunch of paranoid schitzos I had to work with... :D

personally i thought grind was the seer. i thought he had outed me subtly. so i covered my tracks by leaving hints and setting up the day two showdown with grind.

Congratulations to the wolves.
Good job.

I will not be moderating any more of the WW games and here's my reason.

The part of the moderator is not just to tally scores and post results. In every role playing game that I've ever been in, it is part of the moderater's job to keep the game interesting.

After Day 1, it was "requested" that I stop with the story telling; because I might "accidently" release information.

I've been doing role playing games since 1984 and I have never let and information slip.
I was insulted by the request; but what-the-hell, I'll get over it.

And don't ask me who it was that this came from; because I'm not releasing that information.

whoever asked for you to not release information, I appreciate their concerns and I am sure it wasn't intended to be malicious.

With that said thank you for your effort in modding the game usfreedom

Last edited:
There I was, loud, abbrasive, shit-talking, posting pictures of hot chicks, and then SF and Mott came out super active, and I kind of had to start hiding out. I don't fare well in trying to defend my motives on this game, whether I'm wolf or villager, besides...

I was the one who argued for nightkilling Damo, because I figured the Angel would select Grind, or not trusting him, select itself, and not think of Damo. When Damo survived, I assumed he was the Angel, until Grind revealed it was himself. Then I was like, "fuck, should have gone with first instinct!!"

Then SF told us what he was going to do, and so I played along and tried not to fuck it up. Oddly enough, I had a prickly feeling about Voltaire, and considered asking the Wolves for a longshot nightkill on him rather than Damo or Grind.

how close was the decision to nightkill me vs. damo? Cause I literally agonized for quite some time. I told usfreedom not to wait up and it might take me all night. I poured over the thread literally 3 times trying to decide if it was possible that the wolves would want to seer hunt. Didn't think so. Then I had to figure out who to save. It took me a long time to go with damocles.

I'm not sure because I never communicated with SF, except for maybe once, and not sure when/where it was.

I voiced my opinion to Mott, who seemed agreeable and then spoke with SF. When neither of them got back to me, I went to USF...

Notice to Damo, Grind, & Beefy:

Mott and SF are paranoid about your Mod powers, so they had me chatting over on USMB. Actually, I only communicated directly with Mott.

Bunch of paranoid schitzos I had to work with... :D

I dont think we can see who pms each other or anything like that. I might be wrong. In any case I play by the honor system. That said, if you have nothing to lose I suppose it makes sense if it isn't too much of an inconvenience

how close was the decision to nightkill me vs. damo? Cause I literally agonized for quite some time. I told usfreedom not to wait up and it might take me all night. I poured over the thread literally 3 times trying to decide if it was possible that the wolves would want to seer hunt. Didn't think so. Then I had to figure out who to save. It took me a long time to go with damocles.

You played that night, to a tee.
Good job

Well, I couldn't check USMB at work, so that blew, and hampered my communication efforts. I kept thinking of SR the whole time I was hiding my PMs over there. :D

There I was, loud, abbrasive, shit-talking, posting pictures of hot chicks, and then SF and Mott came out super active, and I kind of had to start hiding out. I don't fare well in trying to defend my motives on this game, whether I'm wolf or villager, besides...

you do fine man, really you do. don't beat yourself up :p

Back