The BITCH AND MOAN THREAD for WW VII

LOL I killed the village.

I need some applause.

:hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand::hand:

applause.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1FFVWEQnSM"]YouTube - This is how liberty dies[/ame]

I thought about coming out as a third Seer and naming Grind the Angel and SF a wolf to see if it would look like I was covering Grind, but decided it was too risky. :D

To tell you the truth, I only changed my vote because I noticed captain's thanks on the pro-SF side, and I started to panic and think that I was just being an idiot exploited by the wolves.

Congratulations to the wolves.
Good job.

I will not be moderating any more of the WW games and here's my reason.

The part of the moderator is not just to tally scores and post results. In every role playing game that I've ever been in, it is part of the moderater's job to keep the game interesting.

After Day 1, it was "requested" that I stop with the story telling; because I might "accidently" release information.

I've been doing role playing games since 1984 and I have never let and information slip.
I was insulted by the request; but what-the-hell, I'll get over it.

And don't ask me who it was that this came from; because I'm not releasing that information.

To tell you the truth, I only changed my vote because I noticed captain's thanks on the pro-SF side, and I started to panic and think that I was just being an idiot exploited by the wolves.

Well, it seems that you still ended up being exploited by the wolves. :palm:

^ proof of how important it is for people that likely are not paying as much attention to the game to not influence the players that are active

With that and if voltaire wasn't completely inactive things also could be different.

Woulda shoulda coulda though, you know?

I don't want to take anything away from the wolves. They went for a risky strategy and it paid off. I had to fight very hard against superfreak to swing people (at least in their hearts) to my side. Just couldn't get the numbers.

Short game, but amazingly fun.

as I said in the main thread, I started to see a likely fake seer claim starting to form. 30 minutes before superfreak outed himself I was going to post something like "superfreak >60% to fake claim"

I wonder if that would have taken some of the wind out of his sails? In the end I decided against it because I didn't want to give him the idea if that wasn't his plan or influence the action too much. I also thought it might look wolfy if I just started to predict everything that might happen.

Then when he did come out my reaction was pretty much: "god damnit now I am going to have to spend a good chunk of today typing shitloads of paragraphs, ugggggh"

I was the one who argued for nightkilling Damo, because I figured the Angel would select Grind, or not trusting him, select itself, and not think of Damo. When Damo survived, I assumed he was the Angel, until Grind revealed it was himself. Then I was like, "fuck, should have gone with first instinct!!"

Then SF told us what he was going to do, and so I played along and tried not to fuck it up. Oddly enough, I had a prickly feeling about Voltaire, and considered asking the Wolves for a longshot nightkill on him rather than Damo or Grind.

Back