The Cackler wants us to be inspired to be inspired!

I'm voting for Vice President Harris because if she doesn't win,
we'll need a foreign invasion to liberate us from fascism.

Trump supporters are either not sufficiently politically knowledgeable
or genuinely perverse. There's no third choice.

They're racists, xenophobes, misogynists, anti-intellectuals, and often afflicted with perverse religious superstitions.
They have already inflicted grievous harm on our republic. It MIGHT be irreparable harm already.

If they win this coming election, they will have completely destroyed the republic.
If anybody isn't already convinced that the American experiment has failed,
that will remove any doubt.
I guess we'll just have to agree to Disagree...as we most often do.... And I'm good with that... I'm not here to change your mind, after all...

If she has no positions then how can she be left of Sanders? It seems you just proved you are stupid.
Of course she has no positions on anything worthwhile, but I'm saying that her obvious
rambling voice supporting everything that is acquainted with Marxism and or Communism
is coming out clear as a sunny day with almost every time she opens her filthy mouth.

Of course she has no positions on anything worthwhile, but I'm saying that her obvious
rambling voice supporting everything that is acquainted with Marxism and or Communism
is coming out clear as a sunny day with almost every time she opens her filthy mouth.
So her lack of opinions has proven that her opinions are marxist?
You sure know how to think illogically.

Back