The Cackler wants us to be inspired to be inspired!

Poor anchovies,
And aren't you ashamed to say you support a candidate that has yet offered a concrete position on anything not to mention she has reversed herself on a dozen or more and when pressed, her campaign staff refused to comment 'at this time".
And Trump has offered a concrete position?

Saying you are going to do something, abolish this tax and that tax, is not a “concrete position,” details, not concepts make it a concrete position, and your Messiah has never offered details

Saying you are going to do something, abolish this tax and that tax, is not a “concrete position,” details, not concepts make it a concrete position, and your Messiah has never offered details

Trump's plan for every issue: "we're going to fix that very quickly."

Can you give us the plan?

"We'll have a plan out in 2 weeks."

I'm not voting for Kamala Harris because of the sound of her laugh.

I'm voting for her because my party nominated her.
Your party? The one that completely ignored the primary voters? The one that ignores constituents?
I was ready to half-heartedly vote for Joe Biden again, a good man but a tired man,
but now I'm actually excited to be voting for Kamala Harris.
This broad has the chops to do a good job.
I can see it.
So you AREN'T voting for Kamala because your party nominated her. You're a liar, Nifty.

But trump's a stable genius! His uncle was a prof at MIT! And "holistic" isn't that hard of a word to understand!
Too bad Kamala doesn't understand it. It's just her latest Fad Word. I don't think you understand what it means either.

You are trying to defend something you don't even understand, being used as a Fad Word by Kamala that does not understand, just because Kamalas (a Democrat) said it.

Lame.

Last edited:

I thought the cackling kamal said Project 2025 was Trump's plan? It's not but she claimed it was and that's pretty "concrete". Are you saying the cackling kamal was just slewing bullshit? If you are then we in complete agreement.

Back