The cold chill is going through here

Yuck, I’m glad I’m not in temperatures like that, anymore.

Besides my seasonal affective issues, it's not that bad. I'd have trouble with Texas humidity. My brother lived in Houston for a while and between that, the flooding, and hurricanes they quickly looked elsewhere. Denver is their home now.

Besides my seasonal affective issues, it's not that bad. I'd have trouble with Texas humidity. My brother lived in Houston for a while and between that, the flooding, and hurricanes they quickly looked elsewhere. Denver is their home now.
I had that during chemo, I used a light, but after chemo, it went away. I started taking Vitamin D, it did wonders.

I love Denver!

This is how you wait out a blizzard...

08-snow_storm_nemo.jpg

You cant bear 19 degrees???? Are you frikking kidding me? Yeah,...that whole civil war thing,....you guys better just forget it! :laugh:

I can't bear 19 degrees. :nono:

I have a theory people lived where it's like that because they didn't know how to preserve meat.

"Chuck it outside in the snowhouse, Bubba". " Let's drink this bottle and we'll get back with it in a couple days."

hHrjesb.jpg

C8dmESP.jpg

G9aBwif.jpg

19 degrees here. Was outside to take pictures but could barely bear it for 10 seconds.

Going to be 10 tonight with 3 inches. I hear that they cannot salt the roads since it makes it worse.

Global Warming is a scam by an Internet inventor Al Gole.

https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/2022-01-04-more-snow-forecast-south-mid-atlantic

No offense.

But 19 degrees and you could 'barely bear it for 10 seconds'?

Jeez...the AVERAGE daily low in Iowa City in January is 11.6.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iowa_City,_Iowa#Geography_and_climate

Not that I am saying I live there.

Go Hawkeyes.

I was barefoot with tank shirt and shorts on. ;)

I have a BS in Economics and a 132 IQ.

But I freely admit that I am not the swiftest guy when it comes to sarcasm online.

A fact you already found out before with a previous thread.

But...hopefully...I will not get fooled next time.

:clink:

Back