The cold chill is going through here

That'll work. I think the material is a little heavier than mine, but that will do the job.
I'm out in the cold a lot. I gave up on the thermals years ago. On my legs I just went to lined Carhartts. Flannel is good, fleece is better, and the sherpa is for the extreme conditions.

I always did multiple layers but the thermals used to make me itchy afterward. Even the cotton. I don't use the high tech synthetics because I cannot stand anything that isn't cotton against my skin.

I now do a long sleeved tee with a short sleeved tee as a base, and a lined hoodie. With no wind, that's all I need. On the ice I'll add my jacket because I need the pockets!

I'm shopping for the Milwaukee heated jackets now. I always laughed at them, but I have plenty of the Milwaukee batteries for my Pex tool, and all I need is heated pockets for my hands.

As I age, I'm having problems with my hands in the cold.

My body/feet are fine.

I've walked out into colder than that with just a robe on when doggie round their line up outside. Granted I'm a Michigander and am clad with Viking-like hair.

Do you live in an igloo?

Fun fact: I built my own igloo in WV during a snow storm. It was surprisingly warm inside.

Do you live in an igloo?

Fun fact: I built my own igloo in WV during a snow storm. It was surprisingly warm inside.

Nope, nice warm house. We have to let Hazel out the back on a line to potty and she will get wrapped around the deck posts. Which means I have to walk out and unhook her and unravel the line. Mom let her out and became preoccupied so it was left to me while still drying from a nice shower.

Nope, nice warm house. We have to let Hazel out the back on a line to potty and she will get wrapped around the deck posts. Which means I have to walk out and unhook her and unravel the line. Mom let her out and became preoccupied so it was left to me while still drying from a nice shower.

It was when I was a kid during the 80's when the snow storm hit WV. I built an igloo. It was fun and it was warm and comfy inside.

Yes, w/ the proper clothing cold is more tolerable than most think. I happen to be in Bethel, AK at the moment. Earlier this week it was minus single digits but with a steady 30mph wind, bigger gusts of course. Windy all the time here on da tundra.
Next week on to Waikoloa Beach Resort, HI, for three month. My real summer. Even more so than AK summers.

32C (90F) here.

Back