The Coming George Zimmerman Verdict And The Radically Changed American Justice System

is there a websters definition entry that states 'these guys' mean something in particular? When I rant about 'these punks', am I talking about all kids in general? or am I referring to a specific group such as bicycle riding punks?

Since Zimmy actually said "THESE ASSHOLES ALWAYS GET AWAY" I'd venture to say yes.

what kind of world do you think you would create by allowing people to load a gun and go start a fight so they can take a hit and then shoot the person?

This idiotic response has nothing to do with the topic other than to dodge it knowing this verdict shouldn't require Americans to hold their breath waiting for a mob attack if it isn't the right verdict.

This idiotic response has nothing to do with the topic other than to dodge it knowing this verdict shouldn't require Americans to hold their breath waiting for a mob attack if it isn't the right verdict.

Americans aren't holding their breath, pissy pants. Cowards are. The same kind of cowards who support a grown man getting out of his car and executing a teenager because he was "scared". I wish to God you pisspots would get diapers and leave the rest of us alone.

Americans aren't holding their breath, pissy pants. Cowards are. The same kind of cowards who support a grown man getting out of his car and executing a teenager because he was "scared". I wish to God you pisspots would get diapers and leave the rest of us alone.

do I detect a bit of hyperbole? Pretty sure he didn't execute him. Trayvon shouldn't have started the fight. very sad. the ME today is crushing today btw.

1) He did not execute Martin
2) It isn't cowardly to follow someone in your neighborhood (which has experienced recent break ins) you don't know, it is prudent.
3) Martin shouldn't have attacked Zimmerman, had he chosen not to be violent, he would be alive today
4) The one crapping all over the board right now is you... depends would work wonders for that problem... invest in some today

Pissy pants?

Everybody knows G damned well what's going to happen if Zimmerman is acquitted all around the country and that's why I'm pretty sure he wont be acquitted.

This is just another example of your social justice mantra perverting the criminal justice system and leaving the police impudent to stop any lawless violence in the name of political correctness.

Pissy pants?

Everybody knows G damned well what's going to happen if Zimmerman is acquitted all around the country and that's why I'm pretty sure he wont be acquitted.

This is just another example of your social justice mantra perverting the criminal justice system and leaving the police impudent to stop any lawless violence in the name of political correctness.

My 90 yo grandma isn't scared...do you want me to send her over to hold your hand coward? She can't watch over all of you dough boys though! I mean, she is 90!

My 90 yo grandma isn't scared...do you want me to send her over to hold your hand coward? She can't watch over all of you dough boys though! I mean, she is 90!

Really...!...Is this all ya got ?.....This is the sum total of your intelligent debate about this case ?, ranting like your in the playground pushing smaller kids around ?

Uh oh looks like I stirred up a next of "dough boys"!

You've got to laugh your ass off when SF has the gall to say you shit the board up. He's never had an intelligent thing to say on here, ever. Even what he mimics FOX.

sort of like how people profile all TEA party members as racists without any reason to do so? or profile all conservatives as misogynists without any reason to do so?

If GZ had seen TM up in a tree trying the latch on a window, maybe he'd have a reason for his comment. But to say it about a random teenager walking down the sidewalk on his way home, no. And I'm not saying this is about color, it's about GZ jumping to conclusions and overstepping his boundaries.

Libs don't profile ALL TEA members as racists and ALL conservatives as misogynists, but the ones we do criticize have given us plenty of evidence to go by.

If GZ had seen TM up in a tree trying the latch on a window, maybe he'd have a reason for his comment. But to say it about a random teenager walking down the sidewalk on his way home, no. And I'm not saying this is about color, it's about GZ jumping to conclusions and overstepping his boundaries.

Libs don't profile ALL TEA members as racists and ALL conservatives as misogynists, but the ones we do criticize have given us plenty of evidence to go by.

Z's job and duty was to watch for abnormal and unusual activity in the neighborhood.....a stranger walking around at night in the rain is, just that, and to
call the non-emergency 911 line to report it was exactly what he is expected to do....the police were on their way and to know where the stranger is and to
report that to the cops is what he would be expected to do....he wasn't hiding from Martin and Martin need never confront Zimmermann unless intended to...
He was close to his destination and if he would have gone there, none of this would have occurred....

"if you see something, say something"....isn't that what Obama told us to do ?....

To claim libs don't profile the Tea Party as racists and ALL conservatives as misogynists is just an outright lie....thats exactly what the libs do.....

Last edited:

Lol, Vanilla must have recognized himself in your post!

Back