The Coming George Zimmerman Verdict And The Radically Changed American Justice System

OMG, how did I miss witness #9?

This solidifies my opinion that George is indeed a creepy assed cracker!

sort of like how people profile all TEA party members as racists without any reason to do so? or profile all conservatives as misogynists without any reason to do so?
Tell me again how you are not a conservative?

No, she means judging and then executing an innocent child.
A little different from your shameless defence of TP idiots or ridiculous denial of your conservative tendencies.

So all of the recent break ins in the neighborhood by individuals not from the area would not be a reason?

His focus was lazer beamed on black males, even though the burglary of the single mother was committed by a black person does not mean his focus to secure the neighborhood should be primarily on black people, which his calls to police indicate is exactly what he did.

His focus was lazer beamed on black males, even though the burglary of the single mother was committed by a black person does not mean his focus to secure the neighborhood should be primarily on black people, which his calls to police indicate is exactly what he did.

1) saying it was 'lazer beamed' is simply hyperbole
2) The burglary of the single mother was one in a string of incidents... from the reports, mostly by young black men who were not from the neighborhood.

1) saying it was 'lazer beamed' is simply hyperbole
2) The burglary of the single mother was one in a string of incidents... from the reports, mostly by young black men who were not from the neighborhood.

1. He didn't call in any white, Asians or Hispanics, so how would you describe his actions? You know there were strangers in his neighborhood other than just black male youths.

1. He didn't call in any white, Asians or Hispanics, so how would you describe his actions? You know there were strangers in his neighborhood other than just black male youths.

and how many white, Asians or Hispanics (though you call Zimmerman a cracker... so isn't it redundant to say white AND Hispanic?) had burglarized homes in the area?

Back