The crisis in cosmology

....you are a psychopath...I guess that's a possibility too. At the very least "Borderline Personality Disorder". Go ahead Helicopter Steve, google that.)

Here's a picture for you, Perry. You like pictures, don'tcha?

The-Difference-Between-A-Psychopath-And-A-Sociopath.png

Like I said. You lie. You dislike me immensely. People don't do the kind of shit you do unless they feel dislike.

(Or you are a psychopath...I guess that's a possibility too. At the very least "Borderline Personality Disorder". Go ahead Helicopter Steve, google that.)

Where did you run off to, Perry? Had to change your socks? :laugh:

You're a rude son-of-a-whore who insults most people on the forum. YOU are the bully. Sorry to break it to you. But you bully like there's no tomorrow and you think the disabled are funny.

You are a sick bastard.

I personally despise you.
I can't imagine not disliking someone whom I think is a complete and total bastard. Which means I think you are lying about not disliking me. People don't scream "cocksucker" 24 times in a row to people they don't feel something about.

It's unfortunate when the mentally ill disrupt a thread with their psychosis.

Now, nobody knows what happened before the universe was at Planck density (10[SUP]93 [/SUP]grams per cubic cm) 13.8 billion years ago. The physics we know doesn't work at those conditions. But from what I have read physicists generally fall in three camps.

Nothing existed before Planck density. The universe just popped into existence at Planck density, and began to expand.

The universe just always existed at Planck density for a very long time before expanding.

The universe was less dense before it reached Planck density. It was the big crunch. The universe collapsed on itself and then rebounded when it hit Planck density.

It's unfortunate when the mentally ill disrupt a thread with their psychosis.

Now, nobody knows what happened before the universe was at Planck density (10[SUP]93 [/SUP]grams per cubic cm) 13.8 billion years ago. The physics we know doesn't work at those conditions. But from what I have read physicists generally fall in three camps.

Nothing existed before Planck density. The universe just popped into existence at Planck density, and began to expand.

The universe just always existed at Planck density for a very long time before expanding.

The universe was less dense before it reached Planck density. It was the big crunch. The universe collapsed on itself and then rebounded when it hit Planck density.

It's my fault. I think I broke Perry PhD by being too hard on him. Sorry.

It's my fault. I think I broke Perry PhD by being too hard on him. Sorry.

If one lies their ass off and uses sock puppets, they need to be prepared to receive incoming fire.

Besides, JPP is no place for the mentally and emotionally unbalanced

I'm wearing makeup on my lower back.
It's called IcyHot,
sort of a modern version of Bengay.

The only problem is that I can't wear pants if I want anyone to see it.

It's still early. I'll figure it out. :dunno:

If one lies their ass off and uses sock puppets, they need to be prepared to receive incoming fire.

Besides, JPP is no place for the mentally and emotionally unbalanced
Agreed, but irrational people do irrational things. Perry is clearly irrational.

Agreed again, but JPP is clearly a collection point for them. My operating theory is this:

In the past, the nutjobs wore sandwich signs saying "The End is Near" or stood on soapboxes in local parks screaming politics and/or religion, attacking others and the usual whacky stuff seen on JPP daily. Such displays were risky since kids and adults alike would throw rotten fruit or, worse, rocks at them for being crazy and/or stupid. The Internet allowed them to do exactly the same thing from the safety of their homes....usually under the care of a relative or in a facility.

Is there any doubt that many of JPP's elderly MAGAts live under those exact conditions?

Perry is a little different since he's younger, albeit mentally ill/defective. This is why I see him to be more like Steven Vandermolen or Jack than Truth Detector or PmP.

I don't invest in red neck art, Oom.
I think that's more of a Texas thing.

If I had one, though, the printing would have to have a union bug on it, no?
Tattoos aren't "red neck" per se. In fact, it appears that only the most liberal people have them. Mostly the young. I have no tattoos at all. Zero, zip, nada. Do you?

Which union? If I had one, it'd be the EGA.

Agreed, but irrational people do irrational things. Perry is clearly irrational.

Agreed again, but JPP is clearly a collection point for them. My operating theory is this:

In the past, the nutjobs wore sandwich signs saying "The End is Near" or stood on soapboxes in local parks screaming politics and/or religion, attacking others and the usual whacky stuff seen on JPP daily. Such displays were risky since kids and adults alike would throw rotten fruit or, worse, rocks at them for being crazy and/or stupid. The Internet allowed them to do exactly the same thing from the safety of their homes....usually under the care of a relative or in a facility.

Is there any doubt that many of JPP's elderly MAGAts live under those exact conditions?

Perry is a little different since he's younger, albeit mentally ill/defective. This is why I see him to be more like Steven Vandermolen or Jack than Truth Detector or PmP.

That's a good point about the internet giving paranoid delusionals more licence than the street corner did in the old days.

Tattoos aren't "red neck" per se. In fact, it appears that only the most liberal people have them. Mostly the young. I have no tattoos at all. Zero, zip, nada. Do you?

Which union? If I had one, it'd be the EGA.

I have none either, of course, but
I was referring to the printers' union bug.

Years ago, before his inexplicable term as our governor, Mitt Romney challenged for Ted Kennedy's senate seat.

He came to our cafeteria and distributed campaign pamphlets.
The pamphlets, however, didn't have the printers' union bug on them.
The people looked for that first, and when it wasn't there, they just tore the pamphlets up.
Teddy's literature had the bug when he came, needless to say.

When I ran for my executive board seat of my own union, you can be certain that MY literature had the union printers' bug on it
as did everybody else's.

These are little things with which people don't concern themselves in certain parts of the nation,
but they do here. If you don't even use a union printer, why should we think that you care about us?

That's starting to change, however.
I don't understand how young people think today,
but my kids were brought up properly, at least.

That's a good point about the internet giving paranoid delusionals more licence than the street corner did in the old days.
Like working parents using television as a babysitter, adult children caring for their invalid or demented parents can find it easier to plop them in front of a computer and let them roam the Internet spreading their delusions.

Back