The Darla Theme Song

Don't do it dano.......

Seriously Dano, just quietly step away. A few days from now we'll forget about this bout of insanity and move on to complaining about Bush.

keep on a pressing on...she is in the defensive mode...tackle her now or forever hold your peace...or is that piece...?????????never mind!:cof1:

however darla seems to worship him...so I would assume it could be along the lines of mutual trust!:dunno: :cig:

BB brain, do you ever think before you post, obviously not? Why would the lefty firecracker Darla worship Damocles, the nice guy, but basically like the congenial idiot who packs your groceries, you smile at him, butt, would you take him home? When there is RJS around, and if you had any mensa powers at all, you would have noticed that the lefty babes on here worship yours truly, and that is why drives you lefty men batty, how am I doing, right again, so what else is new?

BB brain, do you ever think before you post, obviously not? Why would the lefty firecracker Darla worship Damocles, the nice guy, but basically like the congenial idiot who packs your groceries, you smile at him, butt, would you take him home? When there is RJS around, and if you had any mensa powers at all, you would have noticed that the lefty babes on here worship yours truly, and that is why drives you lefty men batty, how am I doing, right again, so what else is new?
Aww... How sweet. I am a congenital idiot? Butt...!

:D

Sorry...rjs...

I am a straight old surfer dude set in his ways..if'n the liberal gals worship ya it is only because ya are from Jupiter...a 'Girly Guy'
can't help ya there Mr.Mensa!:rolleyes:

Aww... How sweet. I am a congenital idiot? Butt...!

:D

Sorry Damo, it is not meant to be an insult, after all I did say you were a "nice guy" butt, nice guys finish last with the ladies, as you probably know after a lifetime of being shot down, and the idea that any of the ladies on here would be worshipping you when I am around is absurdist, as I think even you will admit, do not be afraid to be honest, you will feel good afterwards?

Sorry Damo, it is not meant to be an insult, after all I did say you were a "nice guy" butt, nice guys finish last with the ladies, as you probably know after a lifetime of being shot down, and the idea that any of the ladies on here would be worshipping you when I am around is absurdist, as I think even you will admit, do not be afraid to be honest, you will feel good afterwards?
Is Absurdist a new type of religion?

Back