The Darla Theme Song

I do not have a clue and do not care. She is one of the smartest most entertaining posters on here.

When I first started posting at FP Dano kept calling me fat, I guess because all liberal women are "fat". I'm not going to be put in the position of denying to some right wing male that "I'm not fat". Which is what he wanted me to do. So, I told him that I am fat, now, what about what I have to say?

And you are so nailed. Come on Darlalaling, I wrote a whole theme song based on your fatass, why would you lie to cawacko and tell him that I was judging you without knowing your looks?

I forgot about this.

What's amusing is that you think it's real. That's what makes you stupid Dano.

Man, this is REALLY sad, on so many levels.

Dano keeps exceeding the already low, low expectations he has firmly established for himself...

Getting the serious hat on?

Hey I don't know about you but I am not on here looking for a lady.
Just havin fun.

was that not what I was doing...never mind ya are having a bad day at the beauty parlor...whatsa matter the oldie but goodie cut ya off...not my problemo....!:rolleyes:

When I first started posting at FP Dano kept calling me fat, I guess because all liberal women are "fat". I'm not going to be put in the position of denying to some right wing male that "I'm not fat". Which is what he wanted me to do. So, I told him that I am fat, now, what about what I have to say?
???
WTF? Why would I want you to say you're not fat?
You make no sense at all.

Personally I think you are fat, you just don't want to give me the satisfaction of you announcing it to the board. Could be wrong but I doubt it. I actually don't care, but it is an angle to have some fun with.

I do think you're a smart woman and ironically I respond to what you SAY more than any of the Liberal guys here do (most of them just throw in some vague agreeing line with a comment about you and not what you say).
I think you're also used to every guy fawning over you and you got a blown up ego over your own brain, plus you are full of spiteful feminist hate and think it's your mission or something to oppose anything that resembles macho.

"Personally I think you are fat, you just don't want to give me the satisfaction of you announcing it to the board."

Hey - that really WOULD be a big victory for you, considering the daily shellacking you subject yourself to.

You're such a loser; I can't believe you actually bumped this thread, and all of the BS you have spouted since. It's pathetic...

???
WTF? Why would I want you to say you're not fat?
You make no sense at all.

Personally I think you are fat, you just don't want to give me the satisfaction of you announcing it to the board. Could be wrong but I doubt it. I actually don't care, but it is an angle to have some fun with.

I do think you're a smart woman and ironically I respond to what you SAY more than any of the Liberal guys here do (most of them just throw in some vague agreeing line with a comment about you and not what you say).
I think you're also used to every guy fawning over you and you got a blown up ego over your own brain, plus you are full of spiteful feminist hate and think it's your mission or something to oppose anything that resembles macho.

Dano stop being so crazy would you?

You have given me, and what transpires on this board, way too much thought.

You could end this.............

Dano stop being so crazy would you?

You have given me, and what transpires on this board, way too much thought.

once and for all...just post a real pic of you...have damo confirm it is you...no name or address needed...just verify that it is you...
I posted a funny pic of a 'code pink' gal and attributed it via innuendo to you...ya got mad so prove it wrong!
:pke:

once and for all...just post a real pic of you...have damo confirm it is you...no name or address needed...just verify that it is you...
I posted a funny pic of a 'code pink' gal and attributed it via innuendo to you...ya got mad so prove it wrong!

Now how can Damo confirm it ?

Seeing as how I'm one of the lucky few who created this mess in the first place, allow me to put it to rest.

pamela_peta_story.jpg

Seriously Dano, just quietly step away. A few days from now we'll forget about this bout of insanity and move on to complaining about Bush.

Back