The Darla Theme Song

Yeah. He has exhibited some strange behaviour. I was pissed as he|| when he sent me that email. But it is funny/pathetic to watch him pine over Darla.

If we're lucky maybe he'll give us a diatribe where he tries to convince himself he doesn't have a crush on her because he's happily married and that liberals don't understand the sanctimony of marriage and how we're responsible for everything bad in this world including Bush all in one post.

LOL

I'm very faithful to my bf. I flirt, because I just am a flirt. But no one anywhere has any chance with me. Even if they wanted one.

I still can't see how this is different than his other songs about other posters... Funny, yes. Different, no. Special, not so much.

I would say it was one of the better ones though. It followed the rhyme and meter of the original better than some....

He has a definite gift... I'd be flattered.

I would say it was one of the better ones though. It followed the rhyme and meter of the original better than some....

He has a definite gift... I'd be flattered.

LOL! Damo, I didn't read the song. For God sakes. You are so funny.

I'm neither flattered nor insulted.

LOL! Damo, I didn't read the song. For God sakes. You are so funny.

I'm neither flattered nor insulted.
You can't imagine how much I expected that... What a silly exchange. You should give it a read, I think you'd laugh.

"Darla once told me she's fat:"

What woman doesn't say that she is fat? Dang! I will bet even last month's Playboy centerfold (now what was her name?) has said she is fat at least half a dozen times this month.

So Darla, are you "fat" in the feminine sense or are you really fat? Wait! Don't tell me. Just leave it up to my imagination.

Immie

Last edited:
"Darla once told me she's fat:"

What woman doesn't say that she is fat? Dang! I will bet even last month's Playboy centerfold (now what was her name?) has said she is fat at least half a dozen times this month.

So Darla, are you "fat" in the feminine sense or are you really fat? Wait! Don't tell me. Just leave it up to my imagination.

Immie

Hi Immie. How are you?

I have my picture up. You don't think that head is attached to a small body, do you?

Hi Immie. How are you?

I have my picture up. You don't think that head is attached to a small body, do you?

Not feeling to good this evening. I'm real grumpy. Probably just need a nice long vacation. Perhaps a cruise around the world... three times will do the trick?

No, way, no how you can convince me that is your picture so try it again. Now, it is possible that Cypress could convince me that that smiling shit-eating-grin faced picture on his avatar was his, but that cartoon avatar you have won't do the trick. I'll just go on thinking of you as a Heather Locklear in her prime look-a-like.

Immie

What a lot of bullshit over nothing, is Damo the only one who gets it?
It's a fucking song made for some cheap laughs at some Liberal's expense.
It has nothing to do with posting pics, info, my body, Darla interest, pyscho shit or anything, it's just a song, I've done MANY before without this kind of reaction, I mean WTF?

Honestly I was thinking "Hey it's about time I wrote another theme song for another Liberal" and I was trying to come up with something for cypriss, something recent and a hit. I started at number one on the charts and thought about using "Buttons" and I came up with an idea about buttons on some fat liberal not fitting and so that ended up being Darla being as she admitted to being fat.
That was the train of thought. I figured I'd get a few LOL's and that's about it, if you read any more into it you need a life.
Thank you, the end.

What a lot of bullshit over nothing, is Damo the only one who gets it?
It's a fucking song made for some cheap laughs at some Liberal's expense.
It has nothing to do with posting pics, info, my body, Darla interest, pyscho shit or anything, it's just a song, I've done MANY before without this kind of reaction, I mean WTF?

Honestly I was thinking "Hey it's about time I wrote another theme song for another Liberal" and I was trying to come up with something for cypriss, something recent and a hit. I started at number one on the charts and thought about using "Buttons" and I came up with an idea about buttons on some fat liberal not fitting and so that ended up being Darla being as she admitted to being fat.
That was the train of thought. I figured I'd get a few LOL's and that's about it, if you read any more into it you need a life.
Thank you, the end.

And I'm sure it did get a few cheap laughs Dano.

What do you mean though that I "admitted" that I'm fat? There is no shame in being fat. I merely stated to you that I am fat. There was no confession involved. I was not looking for absolution or your affirmation.

Being fat is not like lying about a war, or supporting a war monger responsible for the horrific and terrifying deaths of little children. Of other innocents.

You have some confessing to do Dano, I'm sure.

But not I. I like twinkies and I don't like to be bothered by con men on the internet. That's all I'm "guilty" of.

And you con men are a bunch of horny bastards with an eye for lib women, trust me I have some small experience at this. Being fat is a wise choice for all lib women who choose to enter the cyber world of political message boards. Because they are just crawling with you guys.

Last edited:
And I'm sure it did get a few cheap laughs Dano.

What do you mean though that I "admitted" that I'm fat? There is no shame in being fat. I merely stated to you that I am fat. There was no confession involved. I was not looking for absolution or your affirmation.

Being fat is not like lying about a war, or supporting a war monger responsible for the horrific and terrifying deaths of little children. Of other innocents.

You have some confessing to do Dano, I'm sure.

But not I. I like twinkies and I don't like to be bothered by con men on the internet. That's all I'm "guilty" of.

And you con men are a bunch of horny bastards with an eye for lib women, trust me I have some small experience at this. Being fat is a wise choice for all lib women who choose to enter the cyber world of political message boards. Because they are just crawling with you guys.
He linked to the thread where you said you were 'fat'.

LOL!

This is like listening to a Rap song about how great the Rapper is compared to all the other Rappers out there...

"I'm so hot All the Con Men always follows me around.... "

I might have enjoyed the song if I was familiar with the original. I have never heard this song.

My favorite was Dano's adaptation of California Love.

....done MANY before without this kind of reaction, I mean WTF?

Honestly I was thinking "Hey it's about time I wrote another theme song for another Liberal" ....

awwww, they didn't react the way you wanted them too.....:crybaby:

awwww, they didn't react the way you wanted them too.....:crybaby:
awwww
Sounds like someone's REALLY angling for a song of her own.
Each song crying a little louder than the last time.
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Maybe someday Tiana, I thought of a good one with you and blackflag in it, so be careful what you wish for...

Momma don't let your babies grow up to be Gayboys,
don't let em play with barbies and paperdolls and such.....

Back