The Darla Theme Song

Dano admitted a long time ago that he's a little hefty. Back when he was complaining about seat belts on politics.com.... I for one agreed with him about seat belts, but not cause im fat.. lol.

I've seen fat men play basketball. Sometimes they are better cause no one wants to get near them when they are sweating.

Lady T you have to check out Dave. all i can say is WOW... he's probably a 8.5 in my book, and not many get above 8.

And my Drivers liscense has a holo pic on it, looks like 4 different people depending on the viewing angle. Well actually front, left , right and moon view :)

I complained about seatbelts because of civil liberties, not any fat sorry Dave.
You must be thinking of someone else, if not show me the post from here or fullpolitics, wherever you saw it, guaranteed that was not me.

And Rob I'm 6'3", not 6'2", nor did I send you anything by email, maybe someone posing as me.

I have too many enemies (as you know) and I'm much too careful on my personal info, so don't expect a pic anytime soon. Let's just say I'm in good shape, good looking and no fat, 6 pack is still there though not as defined as 10 years ago, I'm strong enough to do hercules pushups, I still play bball, but most of my exercise is rowing machine, pushups and situps.

Dano you have a lot of enemies but I doubt any will track you down by looking at your picture. Any body who is a big enough loser to waste time with such a thing already could get you using other means.

I complained about seatbelts because of civil liberties, not any fat sorry Dave.
You must be thinking of someone else, if not show me the post from here or fullpolitics, wherever you saw it, guaranteed that was not me.

And Rob I'm 6'3", not 6'2", nor did I send you anything by email, maybe someone posing as me.

I have too many enemies (as you know) and I'm much too careful on my personal info, so don't expect a pic anytime soon. Let's just say I'm in good shape, good looking and no fat, 6 pack is still there though not as defined as 10 years ago, I'm strong enough to do hercules pushups, I still play bball, but most of my exercise is rowing machine, pushups and situps.

Most of my exercise is doing productive work, mowing, cutting wood, etc....

Dano I feel bad that you went through all the trouble of writing me a song and making this thread, all to get my attention and I wasn't even here.

You poor smitten bastard.

Back