The Darla Theme Song

WTB the Dano of about 2 years ago that wasn't a total fucking psychotic retard.

Calling peoples bosses and telling them they are at the internet at work...obsessing and cyberstalking some idiot poster...threatening violence over the internet....what's next. GG noob

I complained about seatbelts because of civil liberties, not any fat sorry Dave.
You must be thinking of someone else, if not show me the post from here or fullpolitics, wherever you saw it, guaranteed that was not me.

And Rob I'm 6'3", not 6'2", nor did I send you anything by email, maybe someone posing as me.

I have too many enemies (as you know) and I'm much too careful on my personal info, so don't expect a pic anytime soon. Let's just say I'm in good shape, good looking and no fat, 6 pack is still there though not as defined as 10 years ago, I'm strong enough to do hercules pushups, I still play bball, but most of my exercise is rowing machine, pushups and situps.

6'3?? even better... why can't you send one to me, im not your enemy?? in any event saroise posted pics of her AND her kids, and so has maineman/dixie... do you not think they have any enemies?? they probably have more than you. If you have a 6pack i def wanna see pics. I think your just being paranoid... besides no one lives by you anyways. just send em to me i just wanna see what you look like and i wont send em to anyone else.

what are you talkin about?? im not paranoid, ive posted pics of me up before even my avitar has a pic of me...

Anyway, I can't see how this song is any different than the myriad of funny songs posted by Dano since way back in the p.com time. Dude has a gift.

'dawg...

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean nobody is out to get you.

thats what you typed... I'M NOT PARANOID.... why don't we check our typing...mmmkay??

'dawg...

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean nobody is out to get you.

thats what you typed... I'M NOT PARANOID.... why don't we check our typing...mmmkay??
No, you suggested to another that paranoia is always just in his mind.

Calling peoples bosses and telling them they are at the internet at work...obsessing and cyberstalking some idiot poster...threatening violence over the internet....what's next. GG noob

Yeah. He has exhibited some strange behaviour. I was pissed as he|| when he sent me that email. But it is funny/pathetic to watch him pine over Darla.

If we're lucky maybe he'll give us a diatribe where he tries to convince himself he doesn't have a crush on her because he's happily married and that liberals don't understand the sanctimony of marriage and how we're responsible for everything bad in this world including Bush all in one post.

I can't remember. But it was a really low thing to do. Particularly since he posts all the time. But some people are like that.

Let's just say I'm in good shape

Round is not a good shape...

good looking and no fat

Amazing, you found food that looks good with NO FAT!?

6 pack is still there though not as defined as 10 years ago

Yeah, there are way too many beers out there...

I'm strong enough to do hercules pushups

Me too, but I can actually do them because im light enough...

I still play bball, but most of my exercise is rowing machine, pushups and situps.

So you get your exercise playing Video games, jerks two guys off at once, getting up out of bed and sitting up. You must put Brad Pitt to shame!

He has never called anybody. The most he did was look up information on somebody on the internet and post it. And that was long ago.

That's been done to me. I don't care how long ago it was, I like having the heads up. Because despite your tone, that is a very big deal.

Back