The Debate

You are too stupid to see that I am not stupid at all.

You are a pawn...to a guy who should not be able to outwit or deceive anyone.

And worst of all...you have no self-respect.

Done much projecting lately?
Continued insults and projections.

Widdle Fwankie has (long ago) tipped his king. He's done for.

She uses personal attacks all the time...
She can't speak without a teleprompter or notes...if she tries, it's word salad mania...There are hundreds of videos to prove that...
She finally agrees to do an "interview" after days of refusing to do so...But she can't do it alone...she can't do it without the questions ahead of time, and it's going to be pre-taped and edited...that's pitiful...
(I bet you can't post anything without a personal attack thrown in either....can you?:))
She handles herself quite well. I find it amusing you criticize her when every time Trump opens his mouth stupid comes out -- he's a buffoon and you didn't notice ?

Let me know when a clear winner of anything has EVER immediately demanded a REMATCH.

Maybe never.

BUT...in a debate, when the win is overwhelming...and the opponent is clearly outclassed, I suspect MOST winners would want more debate.

You seem to think Trump won the debate. But Trump lost that thing by a huge margin...and almost every sane, intelligent person realizes that...even most Republicans.

When Trump trounced Joe Biden in their first debate (and he did)...he would have been more than delighted to take on Joe Biden a dozen more times.

Kamala Harris and her advisors realized Trump was way, way out of his league in a debate with her...and would love to get more of it.

Until then, Kamala Harris is a SORE LOSER.
Perhaps in your mind she is a loser...and perhaps in your mind she is a "sore" loser. (Laughable charge coming from a Trump backer!)

Kamala Harris kicked Trump's ass hard and often in that session...and she reasonably wanted another shot at it. Trump has had over a year to hone and make his case for the presidency...she has only had since August when she was chosen by the Dem convention. Of course she would want another chance to show how thoroughly she could dominate that moron.

But keep trying to make her a loser...and to make that the reason she wants more debates. Keep trying to make that the reason Trump is avoiding another meeting like the plague.

It is so cute.

Ya know...really cute.

All the A plus polls indicate the vast majority of people say she won
It is irrelevant what DNC press releases say. All that is relevant is the actions of the candidates themselves.

When has the "clear winner" of anything EVER turned around to the "clear loser" and immediately demanded a REMATCH against them?

gfm7175 said:
Let me know when a clear winner of anything has EVER immediately demanded a REMATCH.
Maybe never.
Precisely my point. People naturally love winning and hate losing.

I can't recall one single time EVER that the "clear winner" of an event wasn't satisfied with being the winner, thus turned around to the "clear loser" and quickly demanded a REMATCH. Winners have always been content with winning, and losers (after losing) have always been unsatisfied with losing, either sulking away in shame or quickly demanding a REMATCH to get "another chance at winning".

In this instance, Trump is clearly content with his win ("no more debates") and Harris is clearly chomping at the bit for a REMATCH ("there should be another debate") because she's not content with losing.
BUT...in a debate, when the win is overwhelming...and the opponent is clearly outclassed, I suspect MOST winners would want more debate.
Completely and utterly WRONG. Debates aren't risk free... so people who are clearly winning have no reason to take on such a risk because they have nothing to gain and everything to lose.
You seem to think Trump won the debate.
WRONG. What I happen to think about it is completely irrelevant. All that matters is that TRUMP seems to think that he WON the debate ("no need for another one") and HARRIS seems to think that she LOST the debate ("I want a REMATCH!!!!"). The candidates themselves, through their own actions, are putting on clear display who "won" and who "lost".
But Trump lost that thing by a huge margin...and almost every sane, intelligent person realizes that...even most Republicans.
Continued "cope-ium".
When Trump trounced Joe Biden in their first debate (and he did)...
Well, at least you got THAT right.
he would have been more than delighted to take on Joe Biden a dozen more times.
Joe Biden doesn't matter anymore.
Kamala Harris and her advisors realized Trump was way, way out of his league in a debate with her...and would love to get more of it.
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

No, they realize that they LOST and that they need another opportunity in order to salvage the loss because they "have nothing more to lose" at this point.

Perhaps in your mind she is a loser...and perhaps in your mind she is a "sore" loser. (Laughable charge coming from a Trump backer!)
Once again, it doesn't matter what I think. The candidates' own actions speak for themselves. Trump is acting like a content winner. Harris is acting like a sore loser.
Kamala Harris kicked Trump's ass hard and often in that session...and she reasonably wanted another shot at it. Trump has had over a year to hone and make his case for the presidency...she has only had since August when she was chosen by the Dem convention. Of course she would want another chance to show how thoroughly she could dominate that moron.

But keep trying to make her a loser...and to make that the reason she wants more debates. Keep trying to make that the reason Trump is avoiding another meeting like the plague.

It is so cute.

Ya know...really cute.
:blah:

Precisely my point. People naturally love winning and hate losing.

I can't recall one single time EVER that the "clear winner" of an event wasn't satisfied with being the winner, thus turned around to the "clear loser" and quickly demanded a REMATCH. Winners have always been content with winning, and losers (after losing) have always been unsatisfied with losing, either sulking away in shame or quickly demanding a REMATCH to get "another chance at winning".

In this instance, Trump is clearly content with his win ("no more debates") and Harris is clearly chomping at the bit for a REMATCH ("there should be another debate") because she's not content with losing.

Completely and utterly WRONG. Debates aren't risk free... so people who are clearly winning have no reason to take on such a risk because they have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

WRONG. What I happen to think about it is completely irrelevant. All that matters is that TRUMP seems to think that he WON the debate ("no need for another one") and HARRIS seems to think that she LOST the debate ("I want a REMATCH!!!!"). The candidates themselves, through their own actions, are putting on clear display who "won" and who "lost".

Continued "cope-ium".

Well, at least you got THAT right.

Joe Biden doesn't matter anymore.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

No, they realize that they LOST and that they need another opportunity in order to salvage the loss because they "have nothing more to lose" at this point.

Once again, it doesn't matter what I think. The candidates' own actions speak for themselves. Trump is acting like a content winner. Harris is acting like a sore loser.

:blah:
Kamala Harris kicked Trump's ass thoroughly in the first debate...and would love to do it again.

I suspect she realized she was in a no-lose situation by asking for another debate. She knew that Trump realized he had been ass-kicked and would refuse to debate her again...and would look like the coward he is. Which is what he did....refused another debate...and looks like a coward.

Everyone knows Kamala Harris won the first one hands down.

Or, he could say yes to another...and she could deliver a second ass-kicking.

The Trumper stooges would buy the "Trump won" bullshit...even though the only people who think Trump did not get a thorough ass-kicking are Trump stooges.

So keep coming back at me on this.

It is as cute as a kitten.

a329c3e33d5cb21950d456dfb7db25d2.jpg

Kamala Harris kicked Trump's ass thoroughly in the first debate...and would love to do it again.

I suspect she realized she was in a no-lose situation by asking for another debate. She knew that Trump realized he had been ass-kicked and would refuse to debate her again...and would look like the coward he is. Which is what he did....refused another debate...and looks like a coward.

Everyone knows Kamala Harris won the first one hands down.

Or, he could say yes to another...and she could deliver a second ass-kicking.

The Trumper stooges would buy the "Trump won" bullshit...even though the only people who think Trump did not get a thorough ass-kicking are Trump stooges.

So keep coming back at me on this.

It is as cute as a kitten.

a329c3e33d5cb21950d456dfb7db25d2.jpg
interesting.

the actual concensus is that she looked idiotic.

It is irrelevant what DNC press releases say. All that is relevant is the actions of the candidates themselves.

When has the "clear winner" of anything EVER turned around to the "clear loser" and immediately demanded a REMATCH against them?

That may be true in boxing, but not true in political debates. Many past presidential debates had more than one debate, regardless of 'who won', if, indeed, anyone won. Kamala wants another one just because it's a good idea that the public get as much information about their candidates so that they can make an informed choice. But, such integrity is beyond the ability of cynics such as yourself to comprehend.

That may be true in boxing, but not true in political debates.
It's true in political debates as well.
Many past presidential debates had more than one debate, regardless of 'who won', if, indeed, anyone won.
True, but the past is not the here and now. Remember, Trump initially offered to do THREE debates with Harris, but she REFUSED and was only willing to do ONE debate, and only willing to do it on the ABC network. Those are the facts that have led up to this very moment... It does good to remember all of that...

It does good to remember that Harris was initially only willing to do ONE debate, but now (immediately after doing that ONE debate that she was adamant about only doing ONE time) she's now all of a sudden chomping at the bit to do another one. That's what LOSERS do, not winners. Winners are always content with their win... it is only LOSERS who ever immediately demand a REMATCH.
Kamala wants another one just because it's a good idea that the public get as much information about their candidates so that they can make an informed choice.
:rofl2: :rofl2: You seriously believe that line of garbage?!?!?!?!?!? :rofl2: :rofl2:

No. Harris only wants another one (immediately after only being willing to do ONE in the first place) because she got her ass WHOOPED in the one and only debate that she agreed to do and now she wants a "redo".

Trump would be a complete idiot to allow her that "redo" opportunity because at this point she has nothing to lose and he has everything to lose.
But, such integrity is beyond the ability of cynics such as yourself to comprehend.
:rofl2: "integrity" :rofl2:

Nope. It's as simple as "Harris is a sore loser". She only wanted one debate, until she realized that she LOST that debate, and now she wants a do-over.

Too bad, so sad.

Last edited:
It's true in political debates as well.

True, but the past is not the here and now. Remember, Trump initially offered to do THREE debates with Harris, but she REFUSED and was only willing to do ONE debate, and only willing to do it on the ABC network. Those are the facts that have led up to this very moment... It does good to remember all of that...

It does good to remember that Harris was initially only willing to do ONE debate, but now (immediately after doing that ONE debate that she was adamant about only doing ONE time) she's now all of a sudden chomping at the bit to do another one. That's what LOSERS do, not winners. Winners are always content with their win... it is only LOSERS who ever immediately demand a REMATCH.

:rofl2: :rofl2: You seriously believe that line of garbage?!?!?!?!?!? :rofl2: :rofl2:

No. Harris only wants another one (immediately after only being willing to do ONE in the first place) because she got her ass WHOOPED in the one and only debate that she agreed to do and now she wants a "redo".

Trump would be a complete idiot to allow her that "redo" opportunity because at this point she has nothing to lose and he has everything to lose.

:rofl2: "integrity" :rofl2:

Nope. It's as simple as "Harris is a sore loser". She only wanted one debate, until she realized that she LOST that debate, and now she wants a do-over.

Too bad, so sad.
As I have said many times already...it must be horrible to be a Trumper.

The shit one has to swallow in order to be one is enormous.

Trump got his ass thoroughly kicked in their first debate, so Kamala would love to kick it once again.

If you have to think it went the other way around in order to kiss your Fuhrer's ass (the one that got seriously kicked) do it. It really is cute to watch.

SUCKER!
sddefault.jpg

Back