The Deep State Conspiracy Theory

I'm happy to wait for another four years to see what happens....probably nothing because there's nothing there. You know, like Benghazi.

OK ... you've staked you ground firmly on the left now ... there is no middle of the road for you DU ... you threw away your independent fig leaf.

Kinda thought that about you early on as you know ... you put up a pretty good front as a "moderate" I'll give you that ... you have this act down pretty good.

Yes ... why pay attention to what the guy responsible for investigating the collusion delusion has to say.

We have only to come to JPP and read Phantasmal's posts ... I'll send out the secret code to the rest of the Conservatives.

Wish you would have told us this much earlier ... would have saved us hundreds of hours of research.
Snark snark

OK ... you've staked you ground firmly on the left now ... there is no middle of the road for you DU ... you threw away your independent fig leaf.

Kinda thought that about you early on as you know ... you put up a pretty good front as a "moderate" I'll give you that ... you have this act down pretty good.
Only in the view of people so far right they are in danger of going postal.

Including violating the Constitution by attacking Virginia and not knowing when to duck.

This is something we can talk about ...

Yes he did do that ... he also sent in troops to throw printing presses in to the streets ... he jailed journalist who were critical of the Union.

When to duck? ... didn't get that one.

IMHO, they're all doing what Trump accused Obama and/or Hillary of doing. Same shit, different day. Sad

Except one was an illegal prosecution based on false information ... and the other is about holding the people who broke the law responsible.

Independent moderates already know this ... leftys pretend they don't know or they never bothered to look into it ... which one are you DU.

Except one was an illegal prosecution based on false information ... and the other is about holding the people who broke the law responsible.

Independent moderates already know this ... leftys pretend they don't know or they never bothered to look into it ... which one are you DU.
See you think your opinions are fact, and they aren’t.

This is something we can talk about ...

Yes he did do that ... he also sent in troops to throw printing presses in to the streets ... he jailed journalist who were critical of the Union.

When to duck? ... didn't get that one.

Lincoln was shot by an actor named John Wilkes Booth.

There wasn’t much to reply to, I don’t engage in inane discussions. I don’t talk serious to conspiracy theorists about the Mueller report.

The Mueller report and the IG report are conspiracy theories now ... anyone who reads them and posts their contents is engaging in "inane discussions".

The truth is these report blow away your collusion delusion lies and makes you leftys look like utter fools being led around by the nose by the dems and msm.

Too bad ... that's a rotting fish around your necks that wont be going away for some decades to come ... you jumped the shark ... suffer the consequences.

The Mueller report and the IG report are conspiracy theories now ... anyone who reads them and posts their contents is engaging in "inane discussions".

The truth is these report blow away your collusion delusion lies and makes you leftys look like utter fools being led around by the nose by the dems and msm.

Too bad ... that's a rotting fish around your necks that wont be going away for some decades to come ... you jumped the shark ... suffer the consequences.
Just opinions, no basis in fact.

See you think your opinions are fact, and they aren’t.

Agreed. It's a common fault of the politically extreme regardless of political polarity.

Nope ... you exposed yourself on your own ... eventually every lefty masquerading as a moderate is exposed.
QED. Dude, you're so deep into the hole, you think everyone who doesn't agree with you must be an enemy. That's not a good way to live.

Agreed. It's a common fault of the politically extreme regardless of political polarity.

QED. Dude, you're so deep into the hole, you think everyone who doesn't agree with you must be an enemy. That's not a good way to live.

Only those who agree with me ... really ... fucking weak dude.

I want those responsible prosecuted and you think that's the same as believing that "everyone who doesn't agree with you must be an enemy" ... weak.

Only those who agree with me ... really ... fucking weak dude.

I want those responsible prosecuted and you think that's the same as believing that "everyone who doesn't agree with you must be an enemy" ... weak.

Dude, you're the one who posted this lying bullshit, not me:
Nope ... you exposed yourself on your own ... eventually every lefty masquerading as a moderate is exposed.

You are no different than any other screaming liar on this forum.

I'll remember that the next time you post something with a link ... "Just opinions, no basis in fact" ... we'll see how that works.
Great, knock yourself out! Do a happy dance, too, and high five yourself. “Whatever gets your through the night”

Back