The Deep State Conspiracy Theory

Your parents must be very proud.

3xtv69.jpg

This has to be about a dozen times you've gotten something completely wrong or totally backwards.

Blow is the full transcript of the call ... you could have found this yourself at any time ... you didn't ... there's a reason for that.

Step out of your bubble and do some real research.

This is the official site of the White House: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

"CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a
discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty
"Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form
as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d,
including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation.
The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable
to hear. "

This is what I mean by paying attention to current events ... the msm has been caught in so many lies about the President it's a wonder they are still in business ... they're still lying.

If you're going to pretend that isn't happening then ok.

First, anyone who uses terms like "deep states" and "mainstream media" are already on the wacky side of politics. Dude, Fox News is "msm".

Name a President who never got bad press for something. Prove Trump is the only one.

You can lie to yourself and believe it but I'm not going to. More important than the rich people that you despise so much is there a relation and he did a lot of pruning with regulation. Did a lot of it through executive order.

How am I lying to myself?
I said it doesn't make sense that the rich and powerful would hate Trump since he made them more rich and powerful. I didn't say anything about regulation.
Don't get mad just because you can't defend your bullshit conspiracy theories.

Well then you're wrong ... all you had to do was ask.

I want the people who abused their authority and power to start an illegal criminal investigation held accountable and I don't care who was involved or covered it up.

pubs don't want to kick over that can ... they're wimps ... they're either involved or too afraid of what the big bad msm will say about them ... why I left the pubs decades ago.

We'll see if Durham can get to the bottom of it ... but that knowingly false information was used by the DOJ and FBM to acquire an illegal FISA warrant is not in question ... we know that happened.

The real question is why was that done when they knew there was no collusion ... in fact they withheld evidence from the FISA court to get the warrant ... what was so important that laws had to be broken.

Dude, it's been almost four years. Where are the charges? Why hasn't anyone been arrested? Locked up? Occam's Razor says "It's because there's nothing there".

I didn't ignore it. I was simply replying to someone else in that thread.

I don't care what an anonymous person said about the 'elite' ... they didn't do this for money ... common sense should tell you it's bs.

You think the Deep State is anyone is power who opposes Trump in any way.

I told you who they were ... it's not my opinion ... if you aren't keeping up with what the IG report revealed then so be it ... I am.

So please stop assuming everyone is as ignorant about this subject as you seem to be.

I don't care what an anonymous person said about the 'elite' ... they didn't do this for money ... common sense should tell you it's bs.

I told you who they were ... it's not my opinion ... if you aren't keeping up with what the IG report revealed then so be it ... I am.

So please stop assuming everyone is as ignorant about this subject as you seem to be.

#triggered

You're just mad that you can't defend your crazy beliefs.

First, anyone who uses terms like "deep states" and "mainstream media" are already on the wacky side of politics. Dude, Fox News is "msm".

no shit fox is a part of the msm ... this just in ... and what do you call the "journalist" in this country who went along with the coup attempt ... non-partisan.

Name a President who never got bad press for something. Prove Trump is the only one.

Never said Trump was the only one who ever had bad press ... putting words in someones mouth is not good ... please don't do that again.

Bad press is one thing ... name a President who had members in their govt start a coup against them ... tricked a court into issuing warrants to spy on them ... or use a pandemic to smear them.

American "journalist" went along with all of this even after they knew it was a hoax ... half of the hoaxes they report on are created by the "journalists" themselves ... like Trump calling the virus a hoax.

You're swirling ...

no shit fox is a part of the msm ... this just in ... and what do you call the "journalist" in this country who went along with the coup attempt ... non-partisan.

Never said Trump was the only one who ever had bad press ... putting words in someones mouth is not good ... please don't do that again.

Bad press is one thing ... name a President who had members in their govt start a coup against them ... tricked a court into issuing warrants to spy on them ... or use a pandemic to smear them.

American "journalist" went along with all of this even after they knew it was a hoax ... half of the hoaxes they report on are created by the "journalists" themselves ... like Trump calling the virus a hoax.

You're swirling ...

Everybody's picking on poor Trumpty Dumbty.

Dude, it's been almost four years. Where are the charges? Why hasn't anyone been arrested? Locked up? Occam's Razor says "It's because there's nothing there".

Good question ... perhaps the same people responsible for prosecuting these crimes are the same ones who committed them.

McCabe, Brennan, Comey, Rosenstein, Ohr, Mueller ... you remember ... these guys.

Everybody's picking on poor Trumpty Dumbty.

The man has a lot of faults and there is plenty of credible criticisms of his actions and his statements.

What the msm and the dems are doing is despicable ... last time something like this happened, that I can remember, was during the Lincoln admin.

You're swirling ...

QED. Thanks.

Why do Texans brag about losing the Alamo?

Because it led to San Jacinto and the Texas Republic. Without the loss of the Alamo, the Texicans probably would have lost the revolution.

Why wasn't Christ born in Eastern Europe?
Because God couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

The man has a lot of faults and there is plenty of credible criticisms of his actions and his statements.

What the msm and the dems are doing is despicable ... last time something like this happened, that I can remember, was during the Lincoln admin.
I wish Lincoln was our President, he’d be much better at coordinating a pandemic plan.

I saw your appointment as Teacher of the Year too! Feel free to flash it around on the forum or via PM. :D

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J5vP2s4Kz7JW0WT9KyJwM6LOR6g4IASd/view?usp=sharing
3xts8a.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/3xts8a.jpg

Aw thanks!

Am FB friends with a number of kids that my kids (who are in their 30s and 40s now) grew up with. It makes me get something stuck in my eye when they say "Remember that time when we all laid outside on blankets and looked at the stars and you told us the names of the constellations?" or "Remember when we used to go walk on the park trails and pick up trash to make the Earth better?" or "Remember how you taught us the names and ways of the birds in our backyard?" :loveu:

Aw thanks!

Am FB friends with a number of kids that my kids (who are in their 30s and 40s now) grew up with. It makes me get something stuck in my eye when they say "Remember that time when we all laid outside on blankets and looked at the stars and you told us the names of the constellations?" or "Remember when we used to go walk on the park trails and pick up trash to make the Earth better?" or "Remember how you taught us the names and ways of the birds in our backyard?" :loveu:

You didn't scream at them and call them "cocksucking loser liberals!" like the other "Teacher of the Year"?

Back