The Deep State Conspiracy Theory

DutchUncle starts it by calling us East Euro trash.

But, I'm wrong to fight back?

I've noticed since I was a kid, Western Europeans are dumb like this.

They often don't react to those who start it, but only to those who finish it.

You've made bigoted comments on many threads where you're not being triggered by Dutch. You seem fairly intelligent and well-informed and you use credible sources. So why destroy your own credibility by posting nasty, false, and bigoted shit?

Obviously corruption on government bothers me. The difference between you and me is that you believe Trump is the savior of the Swamp and I think all of those idiots in Washington are part of the swamp. You seem to only dislike Democrat swamp critters while I dislike them all.

Sorry, but I'm not a conspiracy theorist nutjob aficionado.

Trump has been corrupt his whole life. His father was a criminal.

You've made bigoted comments on many threads where you're not being triggered by Dutch. You seem fairly intelligent and well-informed and you use credible sources. So why destroy your own credibility by posting nasty, false, and bigoted shit?

My prejudices tend to be factual too.

Dutch has started the bigotry, multiple times where I wasn't being bigoted.

That's a false statement. I responded to your repeated bigotry and racists bullshit by calling you "Eastern Euro trash". It doesn't make it right, but it was a reaction, not your "starts it by calling" lie.

Soooo, how can you tell an Eastern European is lying? His lips are moving!

How did the Eastern European terrorist burn his lips? He was trying to blow up a bus.

How do you sink the Eastern European navy? Put it in water.

Scottish men wear dresses called Kilts, LMFAO.

My joke is actually a fact, unlike your made up gibberish.

No ma'am ... it means if you don't read both sides of an argument you don't know what you're talking about ... one of my favorite quotes to put on the board.

What you really mean, of course, is that even if you DO "read both sides of an argument" and fail to agree with your side, you're an imbecile. I'm here precisely because I want to hear what "the other side" thinks. Sometimes they have effective arguments and facts that cause me to rethink my own position, and even change my mind. Is that why you are here as well?

Unfortunately those who mindlessly repeat debunked conspiracy theories -- like this Deep State silliness -- are exceedingly unlikely to do that.

That's a false statement. I responded to your repeated bigotry and racists bullshit by calling you "Eastern Euro trash". It doesn't make it right, but it was a reaction, not your "starts it by calling" lie.

Soooo, how can you tell an Eastern European is lying? His lips are moving!

How did the Eastern European terrorist burn his lips? He was trying to blow up a bus.

How do you sink the Eastern European navy? Put it in water.

How many Poles does it take to beat 3,500 British & 1,000 Spanish forces?

400 Poles, and 57 French.

Like at the Battle of Fuengirola in 1811.

What you really mean, of course, is that even if you DO "read both sides of an argument" and fail to agree with your side, you're an imbecile. I'm here precisely because I want to hear what "the other side" thinks. Sometimes they have effective arguments and facts that cause me to rethink my own position, and even change my mind. Is that why you are here as well?

Unfortunately those who mindlessly repeat debunked conspiracy theories -- like this Deep State silliness -- are exceedingly unlikely to do that.

The deep state are civil servants. Like the person reviewing Trump's call to the president of Ukraine trying to extort money from him. Thank god for our civil servants.

Nope. He released notes from it. The notes were damning in that he asks for "a favor" in return for money. However, Trump won't release the full transcript because even he knows that the full transcript is even more damning.

This has to be about a dozen times you've gotten something completely wrong or totally backwards.

Blow is the full transcript of the call ... you could have found this yourself at any time ... you didn't ... there's a reason for that.

Awesome!

It reminds me of something similar that I saw once. A computer-generated plaque appointing the claimant "____ of the Year." They can do such cool stuff with computers these days! :laugh:

I saw your appointment as Teacher of the Year too! Feel free to flash it around on the forum or via PM. :D

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J5vP2s4Kz7JW0WT9KyJwM6LOR6g4IASd/view?usp=sharing
3xts8a.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/3xts8a.jpg

Like I said before, there are different versions of this conspiracy. You don't believe the Deep State are rich elites, but the person I was responding to does.

That's fine ...

You're more than welcome to believe the 'elite' theory when the people who started and ran the coup were not motivated by money.

You act as if we don't know who these people are ... we do ... I've listed some of them for you ... you ignored it.

He didn't do it at all. He made the bureaucrats richer for doing less work. They should like him more than they liked Obama.

You can lie to yourself and believe it but I'm not going to. More important than the rich people that you despise so much is there a relation and he did a lot of pruning with regulation. Did a lot of it through executive order.

Do you care to give me examples of these many lies, thanks

Sure, one of the most recent is that Trump called the coronavirus a hoax ... the msm knew he was talking about their reporting of his admins response but they lied about it anyway.

They started running stories that Trump called the virus a hoax ... knowing their audience would jump right on the bandwagon without ever bothering to look into it for themselves.

And they were right ... their audience slobbered it up and they still believe the lie to this day ...

... hope that helped.

Obviously corruption on government bothers me. The difference between you and me is that you believe Trump is the savior of the Swamp and I think all of those idiots in Washington are part of the swamp. You seem to only dislike Democrat swamp critters while I dislike them all.

Sorry, but I'm not a conspiracy theorist nutjob aficionado.

Well then you're wrong ... all you had to do was ask.

I want the people who abused their authority and power to start an illegal criminal investigation held accountable and I don't care who was involved or covered it up.

pubs don't want to kick over that can ... they're wimps ... they're either involved or too afraid of what the big bad msm will say about them ... why I left the pubs decades ago.

We'll see if Durham can get to the bottom of it ... but that knowingly false information was used by the DOJ and FBM to acquire an illegal FISA warrant is not in question ... we know that happened.

The real question is why was that done when they knew there was no collusion ... in fact they withheld evidence from the FISA court to get the warrant ... what was so important that laws had to be broken.

That's fine ...

You're more than welcome to believe the 'elite' theory when the people who started and ran the coup were not motivated by money.

You act as if we don't know who these people are ... we do ... I've listed some of them for you ... you ignored it.

I didn't ignore it. I was simply replying to someone else in that thread.

You think the Deep State is anyone is power who opposes Trump in any way.

Back