The [-] Disease.

But you're a racist too. Between you and me i had to be the one to point out what "race" really was. As far as im concerned, you're all a bunch of damned racists.

bite a dead mules cock you worthless racist

Jade is a 1000 times the human being you are

you evil nob bobber

bite a dead mules cock you worthless racist

Jade is a 1000 times the human being you are

you evil nob bobber

You're the racists, complete with dixiecrat overlords.

Your projection is overwhelmingly obvious. Dont worry, your horrific future has already been decided.

You're the racists, complete with dixiecrat overlords.

Your projection is overwhelmingly obvious. Dont worry, your horrific future has already been decided.

you gonna get your little metal penis replacements and kill people racist fuck?

He who shouts loudest can only hear his own voice. Those with true knowledge listen to those with true faith. And those with closed ears never hear the swing of the reaper's blade.

You chose not to be reasonable, you will never hear the swing of the reapers blade.

look idiot

we will stomp the racists into the gutter and kick them back down inot the sewer where they belong

maybe you better figure out who you are talking to here

He who shouts loudest can only hear his own voice. Those with true knowledge listen to those with true faith. And those with closed ears never hear the swing of the reaper's blade.

so you imagine your god is going to help you kill people?

how jesusy of you

I don't fucking care what you think asshole

you racists don't have a chance in hell of winning anything

I dont have a chance of losing anything. You're just crying to yourself about how much you hate yourself. Its not a very good survival tactic. You been tortured recently?

Oh look his other sock is off the ban.

You obliviously havent even read my posts.

catamite.jpg

Back