The [-] Disease.

bite a dead mules cock you worthless racist

Jade is a 1000 times the human being you are

you evil nob bobber

I also never talked to him about race. So either he just admitted he is indeed a sock or he's just full of crap.

You obliviously havent even read my posts.

catamite.jpg

yes we have idiot

you are a worthless racist fuck

the world hates you racists

start your little race war

see how quick you get dead

yeap just another russo bot hole racist fuck

Or Owlwoman could be on to something and it's The General from back on Amazon forums. He talked to me plenty about race as he pretended to be a black pastor that talked underhanded about his supposed race. He was banned from those forums over a hundred times but he kept making socks.

Or Owlwoman could be on to something and it's The General from back on Amazon forums. He talked to me plenty about race as he pretended to be a black pastor that talked underhanded about his supposed race.

and was likely a russo bot hole then too

Putin has been doing this shit since the internets existed

Lol, why would anyone need to turn to a god? All anyone has to do is give too much information to emotional psycopaths going through dt's and sit back and watch. You hate yourself. Pretending to hate me is just superficial blather. These are euclidean dixiecrat racists.

The communist thinks he can convince me he hates putin. The racist thinks he can convince me he's not racist. Show me your citation that im a racist, clown.

No, just a demented troll that thought he could do whatever he wanted. The acts he put on were shouts of mental illness.

The communist thinks he can convince me he hates putin. The racist thinks he can convince me he's not racist. Show me your citation that im a racist, clown.

your first thread asshole

you hate this nation

we hate you right back you stupid fucking Russian bot hole

whine whine whine, cry cry cry

"Here!" said the Master. "Build me a great tomb in this place." His apprentices did. It glittered in the sun. "Now go inside," said he. They entered. An earthquake then destroyed the tomb, burying those within. The Master smiled. "Even the faithful are not always chosen. This is called sacrifice."

Back