The election escape discussion. A place to kick back and wait till it's over.

Here is my picks for best premium vodka

1) Żubrówka - Polish
2) Russian Standard - Russian Federation
3) Ketel One - Netherlands
4) Belvedere - Polish
5) Grey Goose - French
6) Absolut - Swedish
7) Belaya Rus - Belarus

For the Biden nomination festivities, I am considering either Żubrówka or Russian Standard

I like the Dutch brand called Van Gogh. They had a melon vodka that was dangerous to keep around. https://www.vangoghvodka.com/varieties/van-gogh-melon-vodka/?age-verified=08d36a3175

Here is my picks for best premium vodka brands:

1) Żubrówka - Polish
3) Ketel One - Dutch
4) Belvedere - Polish
5) Grey Goose - French
6) Absolut - Swedish
7) Belaya Rus - Belarus

For the Biden nomination festivities, I am considering either Żubrówka or Russian Standard

Absolut vodka takes me back. When I was a newbie drinker back in maybe 2007 my drink was Absolut Apeach & Sprite. Eventually got to drinking it plain.

Absolut vodka takes me back. When I was a newbie drinker back in maybe 2007 my drink was Absolut Apeach & Sprite. Eventually got to drinking it plain.
good times

I generally only do shots at family occasions or church feast day gatherings.

It is remarkable how versatile vodka is. In last two decades I believe it has replaced whiskey, scotch, and bourbon as the highest selling liquor in the USA.

good times

I generally only do shots at family occasions or church feast day gatherings.

It is remarkable how versatile vodka is. In last two decades I believe it has replaced whiskey, scotch, and bourbon as the highest selling liquor in the USA.

It's ability to be gluten free helps that. I bought my neighbors a bottle of local Vodka and infused it with Pequin chili. It's made with local corn. https://gypsyvodka.com/home

Here is my picks for best premium vodka brands:

1) Żubrówka - Polish
3) Ketel One - Dutch
4) Belvedere - Polish
5) Grey Goose - French
6) Absolut - Swedish
7) Belaya Rus - Belarus

I’ve started to try Texan vodkas. It takes awhile because I don’t drink much anymore.

Back