The election escape discussion. A place to kick back and wait till it's over.

Why would folks come here to escape politics? Kind of like going to the prison yard to escape violence, eh?

Even more extreme. They still have David Duke signs in their front yards?

:) Funny.
They have Confederate Flags. But as you know, it's more 'Heritage' than a philosophical position.
I just turned off my Air Conditioning and put on the Heater. I bet you miss that, don't you.

They have Confederate Flags. But as you know, it's more 'Heritage' than a philosophical position.
I just turned off my Air Conditioning and put on the Heater. I bet you miss that, don't you.

It's 9*F here right now. Fresh air. Just got back from Hawaii last Fri., so no. I don't miss the humidity. Besides, HI is so scared of coronavirus they want to quarantine their own shadow until it comes back with a negative test or two or three.

You've changed. You're more serious now. I'll be monitoring your posts.

It's 9*F here right now. Fresh air. Just got back from Hawaii last Fri., so no. I don't miss the humidity. Besides, HI is so scared of coronavirus they want to quarantine their own shadow until it comes back with a negative test or two or three.

You've changed. You're more serious now. I'll be monitoring your posts.

It's a little humid in Hawaii, but down here it's killer. Sauna City. :(

We Seattleites don't have AC units. Every summer there is a run on local appliance stores when it gets too hot.

Dead Serious. Blue Team have been underdogs here at JPP for a long time. Grind and his Goon Squads have kept a tight grip on the Progressives, ruling with an Iron Fist. Slowly, one by one, the strong, smart, and clever have emerged. Smashing the Bluntskulls, crushing the Trumptopians, pulverizing the Red Team as it stands there in sheer terror. Today, Blue Team takes control of JPP. The Biden win is proof of Red Team decimation.
And ... "He's a product of the public school system in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana". Ho ho ho. No. That is more like YOU. San Diego County is Jack. (For your Tard friend, Grajonka, that's in SoCal)

If you want to be amongst allies, try a forum that is heavily moderated and restricts free speech.

Somewhere I read that over in England they will drink beer warm. Is this an actual trend?

If you mean room temperature- Yes!

But even room temperature in a UK pub can be chilly cool! UK pubs and Brewhouses are kinda chilly for that reason.

Ales are more common in the UK (Europe) than lagers, and Ale Yeasts ferment at Room Temperature, so they can fully mature in just weeks instead of months. Also ales are normally not pasteurized and served fresh at room temperature.

And also light beers overseas are not watered down versions of it's standard like it is known for here in the US. Light Beers in Europe are simply just not dark beers.
Lighter ales are referred to as Pale Ales in the UK, and ordered as Bitters or Pints.

Many of Brewhouse beers are brewed right in the Cornelius kegs that are under pressure from the naturally occurring Co2 so that it may be easily tapped, drawn, and enjoyed. No refrigeration required!

If you end up getting a little sediment that usually shows up in the bottom of your beer glass, It's ok. Because that is actually what is referred to as brewers yeast that is pure vitamin B and will keep you from getting a headache or hangover the next day! SO DRINK ALL YOU WANT- AS LONG AS YOU DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE. It's hard enough to drive over there because they drive on the wrong side of the road!

Last edited:
Why would folks come here to escape politics? Kind of like going to the prison yard to escape violence, eh?

Why would you have an off-topic forum if not for a break from the politics? I enjoy certain people here and the other forums have been saturated with trolling and shitposting. Even Grind mentioned in a discussion that he's here mostly when he gets the whim to shitpost.

Good night, patriots. The rest of you... eh, fuck you. Sleep well!

3ZPa7eP.jpg

Setting this up as a reprieve. Don't hyper-focus on the results coming in, just chill and find something more pleasant to discuss. Here are a few topics I have down if you need a good discussion.

Anime, Star Wars, Bar drinks and liquor, mineral collecting, cooking, sword collecting, stuff about Northern Michigan, certain mythology.

Here is my picks for best premium vodka brands:

1) Żubrówka - Polish
2) Russian Standard - Russian Federation
3) Ketel One - Dutch
4) Belvedere - Polish
5) Grey Goose - French
6) Absolut - Swedish
7) Belaya Rus - Belarus

For the Biden nomination festivities, I am considering either Żubrówka or Russian Standard

Back