The election escape discussion. A place to kick back and wait till it's over.

He'd only lost some previously but there all gone now!

]
Disagree. Look at this post.
Yes. Ignore 'politics' on a Political Forum. These guys will do all the heavy lifting for you:

archives.
Centerleftfl.
CharacterAssasin.
Cinnabar.
domer76.
floridafan.
Gonzomin.
Jarod.
Katzgar.
Micawber.
reagansghost.
Trumpet.
... to name a few.

As you lay around gorging yourself with wine and venison, these guys are on the front lines bludgeoning the Trumtopians as they attempt to take over our Republic.
Praise Jesus and Thank God we have Warriors that will crush the skulls of the Forces of Evil. Pummeling the Fascists back into their rat holes and snake pits.

No way he's serious. Especially with that "lineup" of warriors. He's mocking them. I know Jack (at least his type). He's a product of the public school system in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana. It's a very subtle sense of humor used as a defense mechanism, almost a cry for help but not quite.
Of course if he is serious you are correct. He could be on his way to involuntary institutionalism.

Last edited:
I bought my brother some amazing Islay several years back. I just wish I could remember the name. Most I remember is it cost at least $64.

Yeah, whenever my budget loosens up, I would like to grab some good Scotch. Lately, our best whiskey has been the Kirkland Irish Whiskey. There is a cheap Kirkland Blended Scotch, but, it sucks and my wife can't stand it. My favourite is Lefroig. She doesn't like smokey, but, I would definitely buy that for myself. Generally anything Islay or Speyside is worthwhile.

Yeah, whenever my budget loosens up, I would like to grab some good Scotch. Lately, our best whiskey has been the Kirkland Irish Whiskey. There is a cheap Kirkland Blended Scotch, but, it sucks and my wife can't stand it. My favourite is Lefroig. She doesn't like smokey, but, I would definitely buy that for myself. Generally anything Islay or Speyside is worthwhile.

Well, I'd consider buying some Islay if your budget loosens. https://www.lockettbros.co.uk/a-peaty-problem-islay-peat-to-run-out-by-2021/

I have been happy with most things that Costco puts its name on, do you mean to say that it sucks for cheap scotch?

Disagree. Look at this post.

No way he's serious. Especially with that "lineup" of warriors. He's mocking them. I know Jack (at least his type). He's a product of the public school system in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana. It's a very subtle sense of humor used as a defense mechanism, almost a cry for help but not quite.
Of course if he is serious you are correct. He could be on his way to involuntary institutionalism.

Dead Serious. Blue Team have been underdogs here at JPP for a long time. Grind and his Goon Squads have kept a tight grip on the Progressives, ruling with an Iron Fist. Slowly, one by one, the strong, smart, and clever have emerged. Smashing the Bluntskulls, crushing the Trumptopians, pulverizing the Red Team as it stands there in sheer terror. Today, Blue Team takes control of JPP. The Biden win is proof of Red Team decimation.
And ... "He's a product of the public school system in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana". Ho ho ho. No. That is more like YOU. San Diego County is Jack. (For your Tard friend, Grajonka, that's in SoCal)

They are sure that everyone they meet is there to love em...its adorable.

I love her. Sometimes she will walk through the woods (they live 1/4 mile away) and come visit us, or just stroll through the meadow sniffing the flowers (and stuff I put out for the ravens). She looks like a small bear. :loveu:

Back