The election escape discussion. A place to kick back and wait till it's over.

CrocMan and the other Layabouts (like 'ThatOwlWoman') refuse to stand up and confront the JPP Fascists. Refuse to go toe-to-toe, mano-a-mano, eyeball to eyeball, with the Forces of Evil.
But ... when the fighting is over and it's time to eat ... who's first at the table demanding "What's to Eat?!?"

Watch what happens when the Ticker Tape parade of Blue Team Freedom Fighters weave their way down the Streets of America. CrocMan and the other Layabouts will try to sneak in and claim they were part of the Fight.

Your hyperbole is certainly entertaining. :)

Setting this up as a reprieve. Don't hyper-focus on the results coming in, just chill and find something more pleasant to discuss. Here are a few topics I have down if you need a good discussion. Anime, Star Wars (minus Disney Wars), Bar drinks and liquor, mineral collecting, cooking, sword collecting, stuff about Northern Michigan, certain mythology.

Star Wars has become too divisive to discuss.

Your hyperbole is certainly entertaining. :)

Controlled Opposition. Did you think it was 'entertaining' when Blue Team:

*Put 'BigDog' back in the Dog Pound.
*Bludgeoned 'Truth Detector' and made him cry for his Mommy.
*Twisted the head off of 'Earl' and took turns spitting down his neck hole.
*Used 'Legina' as a Pinata and beat him to smithereens.

As 'CrocMan' and 'ThatOwlWoman' stood there, waiting for the candy to fall out of Legina's limp body, in some kind of 'Who Will Have the Biggest Butt by Election Day' contest, Blue Team kept up the Fight to Crush the Fascists. Get with the Program, C.O. .

(shaking head) Stop making excuses. We're at the Crossroads. SMASH the JPP Bluntskulls NOW, or live under Fascism and the End of the Planet as we know it.
Get off that big fat ass, grab your weapon of choice, be a part of History, ...

Would you stop trying to recruit me if I said my weapon of choice was my faith?

Controlled Opposition. Did you think it was 'entertaining' when Blue Team:

*Put 'BigDog' back in the Dog Pound.
*Bludgeoned 'Truth Detector' and made him cry for his Mommy.
*Twisted the head off of 'Earl' and took turns spitting down his neck hole.
*Used 'Legina' as a Pinata and beat him to smithereens.

As 'CrocMan' and 'ThatOwlWoman' stood there, waiting for the candy to fall out of Legina's limp body, in some kind of 'Who Will Have the Biggest Butt by Election Day' contest, Blue Team kept up the Fight to Crush the Fascists. Get with the Program, C.O. .

Jack, I don't have a team. The only posters who bother me are the ones who engage in repetition. However, I can think of better candidates for bayonet shields than Crocodile, and they are not chosen by party.

Jack, I don't have a team. The only posters who bother me are the ones who engage in repetition. However, I can think of better candidates for bayonet shields than Crocodile, and they are not chosen by party.

'Jade (Bayonet Shield) Dragon'. C'mon! This guy could shield 3 ... maybe 4, Blue Team Patriots. (with Bertha Butts ... a solid 6!)

I've gotten big into mineral collecting during COVID. Here's my latest acquisition.

s-l1600.jpg

A nice looking stone. Fairly similar to my SO's favorite gem stone, chrome diopside, aka Siberian emeralds.

I always tend to gravitate to the fossils at gem and fossil shows, but the copper minerals and the geodes were always eye-catchers for me.

I've gotten big into mineral collecting during COVID. Here's my latest acquisition.

s-l1600.jpg
You gonna tell us what that is? I'm really fascinated by gemstones. I've made my GF quite a few pieces of jewelry. (Paid for...not 'made')

Setting this up as a reprieve. Don't hyper-focus on the results coming in, just chill and find something more pleasant to discuss. Here are a few topics I have down if you need a good discussion. Anime, Star Wars (minus Disney Wars), Bar drinks and liquor, mineral collecting, cooking, sword collecting, stuff about Northern Michigan, certain mythology.

I have to ask. Why do you come to a politics forum and never want to discuss politics?

I have to ask. Why do you come to a politics forum and never want to discuss politics?
I think your question should be 'why do all political boards have off topic forums?'

For just this reason. We also have gardening discussions on almost every board I've been on. Birds too.

I think your question should be 'why do all political boards have off topic forums?'

For just this reason. We also have gardening discussions on almost every board I've been on. Birds too.

No, my question was to that person.

It's like going to a Christmas park and complaining about seeing elves everywhere.

You gonna tell us what that is? I'm really fascinated by gemstones. I've made my GF quite a few pieces of jewelry. (Paid for...not 'made')

It's peridot. It's the zoom pic the supplier posted and it states it's 60 Ct. It's great but I have a bid on a hessonite that is over 200 Ct. That's the one I'm really excited about. I look at it and go all fiction fan because it makes me think dragon egg.

s-l1600.jpg

I discuss politics all the time. I enjoy certain posters here and always enjoy getting away from the fray. This election, COVID, it's all been mentally exausting. The forum has been half trolling and I always try to make discussions without involving them. I found out that it doesn't work with politics since people don't want civil political discussion. They were inactive in favor of the slap fights. Now, I have a question. Why do you think everyone are trolls here? This is the rough and tumble here. People are unapolagetically discussing politics during a very polarizing time. Most aren't trolls that you claimed, they are smart asses bickering against aggravating incompetence. The trolls are actually pretty obvious and well know. Legion, Text Drivers Are Killers, Watermark, Evmetro, to name a few.

It's peridot. It's the zoom pic the supplier posted and it states it's 60 Ct. It's great but I have a bid on a hessonite that is over 200 Ct. That's the one I'm really excited about. I look at it and go all fiction fan because it makes me think dragon egg.

s-l1600.jpg
Now that's interesting. It's glowing, or the red is that deep?

My Newfie's brother comes home in 10 days...we went to see him the other day for the first time....it was awesome.

Back