The election escape discussion. A place to kick back and wait till it's over.

Somewhere I read that over in England they will drink beer warm. Is this an actual trend?
I don't live in England, but back in the days when the American servicemen in the UK began this tale, American beer following Prohibition, was so intolerable to taste it could only be drunk near-frozen, cellarman was not a reserved occupation here so they were all called up, and there wasn't enough beer available so people would drink any old piss. Nowadays, as before the War, beer is drunk just slightly below room temperature, though there are complex and much more specific rules, which enables people to taste it properly..

Last edited:
Maybe but Jack's seems to have lost his marbles recently.

I love marbles......

il_570xN.2043925835_fg13.jpg

Dead Serious. Blue Team have been underdogs here at JPP for a long time. Grind and his Goon Squads have kept a tight grip on the Progressives, ruling with an Iron Fist. Slowly, one by one, the strong, smart, and clever have emerged. Smashing the Bluntskulls, crushing the Trumptopians, pulverizing the Red Team as it stands there in sheer terror. Today, Blue Team takes control of JPP. The Biden win is proof of Red Team decimation.
And ... "He's a product of the public school system in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana". Ho ho ho. No. That is more like YOU. San Diego County is Jack. (For your Tard friend, Grajonka, that's in SoCal)

you have trouble understanding the concept of "safe room" don't you......

Dead Serious. Blue Team have been underdogs here at JPP for a long time. Grind and his Goon Squads have kept a tight grip on the Progressives, ruling with an Iron Fist. Slowly, one by one, the strong, smart, and clever have emerged. Smashing the Bluntskulls, crushing the Trumptopians, pulverizing the Red Team as it stands there in sheer terror. Today, Blue Team takes control of JPP. The Biden win is proof of Red Team decimation.
And ... "He's a product of the public school system in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana". Ho ho ho. No. That is more like YOU. San Diego County is Jack. (For your Tard friend, Grajonka, that's in SoCal)

Know where it is Jackshit, my d-i-l and son were in California on business several times last year including San Francisco and San Jose.

Yeah, whenever my budget loosens up, I would like to grab some good Scotch. Lately, our best whiskey has been the Kirkland Irish Whiskey. There is a cheap Kirkland Blended Scotch, but, it sucks and my wife can't stand it. My favourite is Lefroig. She doesn't like smokey, but, I would definitely buy that for myself. Generally anything Islay or Speyside is worthwhile.

Give me a break 3D, it's spelt Laphroaig!

,^ Apologies Grajonca. He's completely lost his mind.

,^ Apologies Grajonca. He's completely lost his mind.

Grajonka lives in Thailand and sells Bong Pipes*on the side of the road to Tourists. Talking to Grajonka is like talking to a Palm Tree.
I've already contacted the Home Office to have his Citizenship cancelled.

Grajonka lives in Thailand and sells Bong Pipes*on the side of the road to Tourists. Talking to Grajonka is like talking to a Palm Tree.
I've already contacted the Home Office to have his Citizenship cancelled.

But katzgar, dumber76, Jarod and McSlobber are "warriors"? Blaring omission of AProudLefty and Concart ???? There's a cryptic message in that list. Not sure what it is yet. I'll be monitoring your posts.
As far as JP, LA, ,I thought you lived in Kenner, LA. You do not fit in with Kenner folks. All the Trump signs must annoy you.

But katzgar, dumber76, Jarod and McSlobber are "warriors"? Blaring omission of AProudLefty and Concart ???? There's a cryptic message in that list. Not sure what it is yet. I'll be monitoring your posts.
As far as JP, LA, ,I thought you lived in Kenner, LA. You do not fit in with Kenner folks. All the Trump signs must annoy you.

St. Tammany Parish.

Back