The Emperor has Died!

well, then, by those standards, can we simply call the nut farm for all protesters .... I mean they act all crazy and ignorant at times... lets just have the cops perform instant analysis on people and use their best judgement as to who belongs in a psych ward.

Yep anyone who still supports bush :D

"Maybe he should have been tased before he pulled the gun huh?"

yeah... so idiots like you can ream the cops for using a taser on a guy for exercising their right to freedom of speech?

A guy died from a taser hit this past week in Denver too.... retard.

You are falling apart....

NO! You bragged on how far Georgy had gone, I just pointed out that his family pushed him there.

at the seams...where did I brag about GW...I just pointed out that he went farther than any of us on this board..and what parent does not help/push their kids...did yours fail you??? I think not you became all you could be...anymore silly rants!

sigh. my dad died when I was 16, I was the eldest male and helped support the family.....
And my family was poor not like Mush's family. virtually all my military pay went to them.
I was the one doing the pushing to ensure the rest of them had an education.
Do you ever know WTF you are talking about ?

Yes....

sigh. my dad died when I was 16, I was the eldest male and helped support the family.....
And my family was poor not like Mush's family. virtually all my military pay went to them.
I was the one doing the pushing to ensure the rest of them had an education.
Do you ever know WTF you are talking about ?

I drug out of you why you are so bitter...I am sorry you missed your childhood...like I know who you are and what you went through!...time to move on... life is really short...especially when ya retire...then you start missing all the parenting things ya had to bear...but alas when the grandkids come a knocking it starts all over again...lighten up USC!

First of all, they are not psychiatrists and suggesting that people who say that they are the Emperor are all dangerous and should be "put away" or "tased" on principle is ridiculous.

Eh...

If you say you're "the emperor" of Colorado, it isn't a gigantic logical leap for someone to come to the conclusion that you're a bit of a nutter.

I don't think they really had a lot of time to come to a peacable conclusion, however.

Eh...

If you say you're "the emperor" of Colorado, it isn't a gigantic logical leap for someone to come to the conclusion that you're a bit of a nutter.

I don't think they really had a lot of time to come to a peacable conclusion, however.

note: thats what damo said!

No...

He said that just because someone says they're the Emperor of Colorado doesn't mean they're deranged. I disagreed.
I said that just because they are "deranged" doesn't mean that they are a danger. If we locked up everybody who was "deranged" against their will simply because of an oddity like that who do you think would shout the loudest?

The assumption is that because he said he was the Emperor they should immediately believe that he is a danger to others? I don't think so. They called the State Patrol and asked them to remove the nutter, they tried to do so peacefully, instead the nutter started waving a gun around and refused to put it down.

I said that just because they are "deranged" doesn't mean that they are a danger. If we locked up everybody who was "deranged" against their will simply because of an oddity like that who do you think would shout the loudest?

The assumption is that because he said he was the Emperor they should immediately believe that he is a danger to others? I don't think so. They called the State Patrol and asked them to remove the nutter, they tried to do so peacefully, instead the nutter started waving a gun around and refused to put it down.

Yes, you're right. I'm just saying it's too bad he had gone that far in. I, too, am highly delusional (everyone put that in their sig, please).

Well, anyway, it seems he was seeing a pshychiatrist, so basically all that could be done about him was being done.

if he was mentally ill, seeing a psychiatrist, why was he permitted to own a gun?

btw, i don't think they should have killed him based on what is known so far.

and i don't think the brits should have bonnie and clyde-ed that brazilian guy and i don't think the air marshalls should have killed that deranged husband on the tarmac who was mentally ill.

I think we are making it too easy for our Law enforcement to get away with killing us, for one reason or another and are too quick to just say, ''well, what could they do? they had to kill him, yahdeedah CRAP''.... it's plain wrong.

Well all I can say....

if he was mentally ill, seeing a psychiatrist, why was he permitted to own a gun?

and i don't think the brits should have bonnie and clyde-ed that brazilian guy and i don't think the air marshalls should have killed that deranged husband on the tarmac who was mentally ill.

I think we are making it too easy for our Law enforcement to get away with killing us, for one reason or another and are too quick to just say, ''well, what could they do? they had to kill him, yahdeedah CRAP''.... it's plain wrong.

is until youn have walked in their shoes and made a split second decision on life or death...well ya will never understand..sorry but thats just the fact of life!

Just because you go to a psychiatrist isn't any reason for the government to come and claim all of your guns.

I believe you're referring to the law that prevents those declared by a court to be mentally ill from owning firearms. Which is, oddly enough, an entirely different thing, and a very complicated process. Since we're all "mentally ill" to some degree or another, it would be positively silly to confiscate everyone's guns because of it.

I don't mean this personally at you but I think it is very easy to sit back safely as an arm chair quarterback and tell a guy who had to make a split second life threatening decision what he should or should not have done.

this is just bull shit that they killed him, they KNEW he was sick, they were following his tracks all day long, they could have used a firehose or rubber bullets, or called his mom there or his psychiatrist.... they KNEW he was mentally ill?

i don't see how killing him can be justified by anyone!

Back