The evolution of complex life

Exactly what I posted.

Fair enough. You can't put it in your own words. Got it. (Another bit of intellectual laziness on your part...but definitely "on brand")

Are you drinking, Perry? You seem to do a lot of day posting and it wouldn't surprise me if that included day drinking.

Ahhh, more diagnoses from the board's own fake "psychologist".

Is one reason you are so stressed that you are between jobs?

Wow. You are SO BAD at this! It's hilarious!

Thanks for the laugh, though. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Fair enough. You can't put it in your own words. Got it. (Another bit of intellectual laziness on your part...but definitely "on brand")

Ahhh, more diagnoses from the board's own fake "psychologist".

Wow. You are SO BAD at this! It's hilarious!

Thanks for the laugh, though. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Oh god, now you are in "aviation safety"?????
LOL Yes. Also, thanks for proving you don't have a clue about my career.

How questions to what degree or by what method, why determines purpose or for what meaning.
that sounds right.

I tend to view how questions as mechanistic and materialistic , and why questions as typically philosophical, teleological, or metaphysical.

Last edited:
LOL Yes. Also, thanks for proving you don't have a clue about my career.

It sounds like you were a psychological screener (per your own claims) and now you are in aviation safety. Did you work for an airline? Jet Blue perhaps? Or were you USAF or something? I'm guessing military since I believe you once made some oblique reference to USAF.

Your career isn't as interesting to me since I doubt very highly you were worth much in it. I can DEFINITELY see your failures in terms of technical topics and science (even the science you claim you got your degree in.)

But you are right, I don't know what your career entailed. I can see you are generally a prick on here which I assume somehow correlates with real life, but again, you could be like me and just letting your hair down. Only difference between us is I'm honest about it.

We can explain how the Big Bang happened. We can't mechanistically explain why it happened.

Agreed. Explaining how the Big Bang happened, at least what happened at the moment and what came after but the why gets into an area not covered by science...or space/time.

You could have just wrote that you didn't know what Newton said about the nature of his laws of motion, and action at a distance
You are always an asshole. Not even entertaining anymore.
Disagreed, Ms. BP.

My guess is that you have low self-esteem and a poor love life. Stop putting yourself down; I don't care how fat you think you are or how ugly, I guarantee you there are men who would disagree. One of the most beautiful things I've seen in women is confidence. Try working on that. One way is to stop comparing yourself to other people. As Mary Schmich wrote in her famous 1997 essay: "Do not read beauty magazines. They will only make you feel ugly."

https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/chi-schmich-sunscreen-column-column.html
Advice, like youth, probably just wasted on the young

It's also a song:

It sounds like you were a psychological screener (per your own claims) and now you are in aviation safety. Did you work for an airline? Jet Blue perhaps? Or were you USAF or something? I'm guessing military since I believe you once made some oblique reference to USAF.

Your career isn't as interesting to me since I doubt very highly you were worth much in it. I can DEFINITELY see your failures in terms of technical topics and science (even the science you claim you got your degree in.)

But you are right, I don't know what your career entailed. I can see you are generally a prick on here which I assume somehow correlates with real life, but again, you could be like me and just letting your hair down. Only difference between us is I'm honest about it.
Remember when I chided you for leaping to conclusions, Perry PhD? You're doing it again. LOL

Then don't worry about it. Just keep leaping to conclusions. I know I can use the laughs and expect a few others will too. :)

Yes, some people think being told the blunt truth is being a "prick". I disagree. I call it "brass tacks". When I told you shortly after you arrived, my words "pricked" your fragile ego, and you've been angry at me ever since. Your choice. C'est la vie!

Remember when I chided you for leaping to conclusions, Perry PhD? You're doing it again. LOL

Then don't worry about it. Just keep leaping to conclusions. I know I can use the laughs and expect a few others will too. :)

Yes, some people think being told the blunt truth is being a "prick". I disagree. I call it "brass tacks". When I told you shortly after you arrived, my words "pricked" your fragile ego, and you've been angry at me ever since. Your choice. C'est la vie!

Very interesting insight into a prick's mind. Thanks!

Back