The Gates of Hell have opened

Someone on my grapevine said recently that this deeply into this dark age we either demonstrate that we are not a threat to the solidary by saying what we are told to say and doing what we are told to do, or else we are cancelled....up to and including our lives being ended....

I was nodding along.

We are officially a police state.
DoD directive 5240.01
Never debated by congress, never passed into law.
The pentagon tyrannical decision to kill Americans on US soil.
Will you uninformed and misinformed Americans still support our troops when they're deployed against you? Our military can now send a drone to assassinate anyone they want.

No need for due process or constitutional rights, simply drop a bomb on your house and the problem is solved. We are no longer a country of laws, instead we are ruled by military directives. This was started by Obama when he did away with habeas corpus but it was being planned long before then.

Try redressing grievances like a stolen 2020 and 2024 election so I can watch the US military gun you down on MSNBC. My prediction is that most Americans will support the war on we the people.
but you're a chink sellout......

soo......

your predictions are paid for, bendover boy.

some Oligarchs don't actually want the new world order........

business as usual is just cheaper.

they determined how far they can go, now there will be peace.

peace is good for business.

We are officially a police state. DoD directive 5240.01 Never debated by congress, never passed into law. The pentagon tyrannical decision to kill Americans on US soil. Will you uninformed and misinformed Americans still support our troops when they're deployed against you? Our military can now send a drone to assassinate anyone they want.

DoD Directive 5240.01: DOD INTELLIGENCE AND INTELLIGENCE-RELATED ACTIVITIESAND DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE COMPONENT ASSISTANCE TOLAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES AND OTHER CIVILAUTHORITIES

I'm guessing that you haven't read it.

The word "assassination" only appears once: "l. No DoD civilian employee or member of the Armed Forces will engage in, or conspire to engage in, assassination."

DoD Directive 5240.01: DOD INTELLIGENCE AND INTELLIGENCE-RELATED ACTIVITIESAND DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE COMPONENT ASSISTANCE TOLAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES AND OTHER CIVILAUTHORITIES

I'm guessing that you haven't read it.

The word "assassination" only appears once: "l. No DoD civilian employee or member of the Armed Forces will engage in, or conspire to engage in, assassination."
The 2024 DoD directive is much broader than targeted assassination. It authorizes military deployment and lethal force against citizens without changing the constitution. LEOs and federal agencies have been assassinating citizens since our inception.

From Cyberia
Philadelphia Police Department
On May 13, 1985, the police dropped two explosive devices from a helicopter onto the roof of a home occupied by MOVE members. The bombing killed 11 people, including five children, and destroyed 61 homes across two blocks. The fire burned out of control, leaving 250 people homeless.

Lest we forget the Kent State massacre.

Back