The Gates of Hell have opened

You are full of shit as usual...
Answer one question.

How many years of monopoly money being spent on bombs will taxpayers tolerate?

My best guess is in 10 years there will no longer be a jew state, with the exception of Brooklyn, Miami and Hollyweird.

Answer one question.

My best guess is in 10 years there will no longer be a jew state, with the exception of Brooklyn, Miami and Hollyweird.
If what the people wanted still mattered our cities would not be filthy broken crime infested shit holes and the border would not be wide open with millions a year coming through paid for with the federal treasury.

The Regime is rubbing our noses in the fact that Old America is dead, that this nation has been taken from us.

If what the people wanted still mattered our cities would not be filthy broken crime infested shit holes and the border would not be wide open with millions a year coming through paid for with the federal treasury.

The Regime is rubbing our noses in the fact that Old America is dead, that this nation has been taken from us.
I want to believe the woke will come to their senses and preserve some of Old American culture of we the people, but I'm not holding my breath.

I want to believe the woke will come to their senses and preserve some of Old American culture of we the people, but I'm not holding my breath.
The WOKE are burning America to the ground so that UTOPIA can spring from the smoldering ashes via magic.

Answer one question.

So far, it's been like about 90... ish, if you count the US military-industrial complex.
My best guess is that if Israel gets serious, Gaza becomes part of Israel and the Palestinians that are left flee somewhere else. Lebanon gets a serious smackdown and Hezbollah is done for a decade. The Palestinians on the West Bank remain in limbo because they refuse to do anything to change. Syria continues to have a civil war and is a failed state.

The big if is what Iran does.

Israel's immediate enemies are so incompetent, so tribal, so backwards, that they couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper sack.

So far, it's been like about 90... ish, if you count the US military-industrial complex.

My best guess is that if Israel gets serious, Gaza becomes part of Israel and the Palestinians that are left flee somewhere else. Lebanon gets a serious smackdown and Hezbollah is done for a decade. The Palestinians on the West Bank remain in limbo because they refuse to do anything to change. Syria continues to have a civil war and is a failed state.

The big if is what Iran does.

Israel's immediate enemies are so incompetent, so tribal, so backwards, that they couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper sack.
Again, Iran can sit this out and watch the jews destroy themselves. Most of the world is boycotting jew products. A state has to be willing to do business with their neighbors. Jews won't be happy until they own everything.

Again, Iran can sit this out and watch the jews destroy themselves. Most of the world is boycotting jew products. A state has to be willing to do business with their neighbors. Jews won't be happy until they own everything.
And, again you are wrong. Some examples:

Intel chips https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/26/tech...ex.html#:~:text=Intel now wants to expand its

Iscar machine tools https://www.iscar.com/index.aspx/countryid/1/lang/en

Raytheon https://apnews.com/article/arkansas...~:text=RTX, formerly Raytheon, will build the

Unlike their Arab neighbors who have little of value to export, Israel is a serious player in world trade, particularly in advanced technology goods.

Try to book a flight out of Tel Aviv. jews are screwed and running for their life. Iran is playing with them to make it clear the US can't protect them. You wouldn't get off on bloodshed so much if you saw combat.

Most of the combat troops returning from Iraq said the US preemptive strike was to prevent Halliburton from going bankrupt. All these wars are Wall Street wars. The only reason they continue is Americans are bloodthirsty.

Try to book a flight out of Tel Aviv. jews are screwed and running for their life. Iran is playing with them to make it clear the US can't protect them. You wouldn't get off on bloodshed so much if you saw combat.

Most of the combat troops returning from Iraq said the US preemptive strike was to prevent Halliburton from going bankrupt. All these wars are Wall Street wars. The only reason they continue is Americans are bloodthirsty.
I have been hearing that the Zionist Bastards were the main drivers of The Debacle in Iraq.

Hezbollah is destroying Israeli troops occupying the high grownd of the Golan Heights in preporation of invading northern Israel. Egypt is moving troops to North Sinai in order to protect the refugees in Rafah. Jordan tribes are threatened to secure the West Bank. This is what happens when all your neighbors watch you blatenlly commit genocide.

This means all US military bases in the Middle East will be under attack, along with US and UK ships passing through the Bab al-Mandab Strait. Biden's failed attempt to win reelection will start a war with Iran. All the republican neocons of JPP will support and fund this insanity by cutting social security and medicare to give that debt money to the war machine.

You are truly full of shit, Jordan have no love for the Shi'ites. They have sanctioned Israel to overfly their airspace I bet you didn't know that, shit for brains?

sbAxF3W.png

Things will be much worse than the Great Depression, this society is not remotely as solid as America was then for one thing. Also this horror is going to last for several decades, the Han will insist.
it was still like 50 50 agricultural/(industrial/financial).

the bankers learned they had to separate the people from the land before the next economic attack on humanity.

Hezbollah is destroying Israeli troops occupying the high grownd of the Golan Heights in preporation of invading northern Israel. Egypt is moving troops to North Sinai in order to protect the refugees in Rafah. Jordan tribes are threatened to secure the West Bank. This is what happens when all your neighbors watch you blatenlly commit genocide.

This means all US military bases in the Middle East will be under attack, along with US and UK ships passing through the Bab al-Mandab Strait. Biden's failed attempt to win reelection will start a war with Iran. All the republican neocons of JPP will support and fund this insanity by cutting social security and medicare to give that debt money to the war machine.

This sure didn't age well...

Back