The General But Not Open To Everyone Store

I think he just gave some very excellent examples of why he wan't included:)
Really? Why don't you provide some examples of him making posts like that in the Tiki or any other 'off topic' threads. Because I've never seen them.

I'll understand if you can't.

Really? Why don't you provide some examples of him making posts like that in the Tiki or any other 'off topic' threads. Because I've never seen them.

I'll understand if you can't.
Really;) His comments in general.-just like the ones he posted here... Not sure why you're concerned, though...he doesn't seem to be;)
Relax and have a good day:)

Really;) His comments in general.-just like the ones he posted here... Not sure why you're concerned, though...he doesn't seem to be;)
Relax and have a good day:)
Again, he has never posted anything inappropriate in the previous, various off topic threads.

That is a fact, one you cannot dispute which is proven by your lack of examples.

:) Cha ching ;) :)

Again, he has never posted anything inappropriate in the previous, various off topic threads.

That is a fact, one you cannot dispute which is proven by your lack of examples.

:) Cha ching ;) :)
..and...why does that matter? Have a great day... (Don't ban him from your threads...and don't worry when others choose to do so;)
That was easy;)
PS: "Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
Nomad would never start anything on a thread like this either.....
Nomad's reply:
While I appreciate the sentiment, I can't guarantee that's a 100% accurate statement... "
This was easier;)

Jack and Gonad do, and that's why they were excluded from the other thread. Justifiably, as proven.

If that was truly the criteria, most of the people here, including and especially you, would have been excluded too, jerk off.

You're one of the worst, shit-stirring trolls around and coming from you the word "proven", considering the way you usually use it, is meaningless.

If that was truly the criteria, most of the people here, including and especially you, would have been excluded too, jerk off.

You're one of the worst, shit-stirring trolls around and coming from you the word "proven", considering the way you usually use it, is meaningless.

Thanks for confirming what you just responded to lol.

..and...why does that matter? Have a great day... (Don't ban him from your threads...and don't worry when others choose to do so;)
That was easy;)
PS: "Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
Nomad would never start anything on a thread like this either.....
Nomad's reply:
While I appreciate the sentiment, I can't guarantee that's a 100% accurate statement... "
This was easier;)
You chose to comment on it in post #20.

My point about Nomad is valid or you would prove otherwise. Just admit you are wrong instead of having another meltdown over it.

Not a meltdown on my part in sight...Have a terrific afternoon and a great 4th:):usflag:
Many meltdowns every day for you.

Playing a phony victim doesn't pay dividends when you troll the people 24/7. Does. not. compute. :cool:

If you were a victim, you would stay as far away from the bad skeeery people, yet you pursue them like a race horse at the Kentucky derby, like Rosie O'Donnell after a bag of Krystals.

:) :) Happy 4th of July! :) ;)

;) Hope you find more to do than melt down and troll ppl who don't care. ;) :)

Many meltdowns every day for you.

Playing a phony victim doesn't pay dividends when you troll the people 24/7. Does. not. compute. :cool:

If you were a victim, you would stay as far away from the bad skeeery people, yet you pursue them like a race horse at the Kentucky derby, like Rosie O'Donnell after a bag of Krystals.

:) :) Happy 4th of July! :) ;)

;) Hope you find more to do than melt down and troll ppl who don't care. ;) :)

LOL @ Rosie O'Donnell! The perfect capper to a perfect post. Notice how the PPV ran away?! I bet she won't be replying to any more of your posts in the future. It's gonna take days just to get reconstituted after all those meltdowns. :laugh:

Here, have a present.

v01tomX.jpg

Back