The General But Not Open To Everyone Store

No. Not really.
Why don't you spend the rest of the day writing a Thesis on 'Negroes', then Post it here, ... so everyone can ignore it?

Sad you don't realize you're being mocked. Still mocking you and you're still pretending I'm not.

Why would you ignore the truth? Wait, you do it regularly. It's why you are what you are, boy.

Sad you don't realize you're being mocked. Still mocking you and you're still pretending I'm not.

Why would you ignore the truth? Wait, you do it regularly. It's why you are what you are, boy.

Keep up the good work, CFM. Every Forum needs a Village Idiot.

Buckwheat Billy: "Still don't realize you're being mocked? Stupid motherfucker."
Jack: (shaking head)

Idiots shake their heads when they realize they're being mocked.

How does it feel knowing a superior white MAN is your better?

Buckwheat Billy: "Still don't realize you're being mocked? Stupid motherfucker."
Jack: (shaking head)

I cannot understand why anyone around here still even bothers responding to that worthless piece of white trash garbage.

I've had him on ignore for over a year at least and I've heard from others here that he's still yapping like a dog at me over some imaginary, bullshit challenge he claims to have issued to me that I supposedly "ran away from", which is of course, a complete lie.

Not only is the dirty redneck a piece of filthy dogshit, he lies his ass off as bad as Trump does. I invited him to come here to my town then let me know when he got here, and we'd arrange a public place to meet and settle it once and for all. Of course he never showed up. He just started puking garbage and lies.

But that's just the way filthy, low-rent trash like him operates, though.

No matter what that asswiped turd says about any challenge, HE is the one who tucked his little mutt tail between his legs an ran the other way, yelping like a scared Chihuahua.

Nomad: "I cannot understand why anyone around here still even bothers responding to that worthless piece of white trash garbage."
Jack; I support the 'Free Speech' concept at JPP.

Nomad: "I've had him on ignore for over a year at least and I've heard from others here that he's still yapping like a dog at me over some imaginary, bullshit challenge he claims to have issued to me that I supposedly "ran away from", which is of course, a complete lie."
Jack: I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Nomad: "Not only is the dirty redneck a piece of filthy dogshit, he lies his ass off as bad as Trump does. I invited him to come here to my town then let me know when he got here, and we'd arrange a public place to meet and settle it once and for all. Of course he never showed up. He just started puking garbage and lies."
Jack: Well, it IS the Internet.

Nomad: "No matter what that asswiped turd says about any challenge, HE is the one who tucked his little mutt tail between his legs an ran the other way, yelping like a scared Chihuahua."
Jack: Usually the ones that like to Puff themselves up, ... aren't much in Real Life. I would take it with a grain of salt.

I cannot understand why anyone around here still even bothers responding to that worthless piece of white trash garbage.

I've had him on ignore for over a year at least and I've heard from others here that he's still yapping like a dog at me over some imaginary, bullshit challenge he claims to have issued to me that I supposedly "ran away from", which is of course, a complete lie.

Not only is the dirty redneck a piece of filthy dogshit, he lies his ass off as bad as Trump does. I invited him to come here to my town then let me know when he got here, and we'd arrange a public place to meet and settle it once and for all. Of course he never showed up. He just started puking garbage and lies.

But that's just the way filthy, low-rent trash like him operates, though.

No matter what that asswiped turd says about any challenge, HE is the one who tucked his little mutt tail between his legs an ran the other way, yelping like a scared Chihuahua.

Nomad: "I cannot understand why anyone around here still even bothers responding to that worthless piece of white trash garbage."
Jack; I support the 'Free Speech' concept at JPP.

Nomad: "I've had him on ignore for over a year at least and I've heard from others here that he's still yapping like a dog at me over some imaginary, bullshit challenge he claims to have issued to me that I supposedly "ran away from", which is of course, a complete lie."
Jack: I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Nomad: "Not only is the dirty redneck a piece of filthy dogshit, he lies his ass off as bad as Trump does. I invited him to come here to my town then let me know when he got here, and we'd arrange a public place to meet and settle it once and for all. Of course he never showed up. He just started puking garbage and lies."
Jack: Well, it IS the Internet.

Nomad: "No matter what that asswiped turd says about any challenge, HE is the one who tucked his little mutt tail between his legs an ran the other way, yelping like a scared Chihuahua."
Jack: Usually the ones that like to Puff themselves up, ... aren't much in Real Life. I would take it with a grain of salt.

I don't even see his posts. I've gotten a couple of PMs, that mentioned, among other things, the kind of garbage he's saying.

The asshole is a joke.

Back