The General But Not Open To Everyone Store

Morning TOP. Thanks for stopping by The Other General Store and wishing us a Good Fourth. Happy Fourth to you and yours.

Morning TOP. Thanks for stopping by The Other General Store and wishing us a Good Fourth. Happy Fourth to you and yours.

Of course;) Hope you have a fund day planned...Fireworks? Ours last night were Spectacular...Local this evening...not as big a show, but always awesome;) Parade this morning....Lots of food, etc later...one of our favorite days;)

Nomad aka Miami Lice is a nasty bastard, that's all you need to know. I am also seeing another side to you as well.
Yes, I've posted with him on other political message boards for many years. We don't agree politically but he is a nice person when discussing other topics.

The other side to me is I'm not a fool. Real victims don't pursue those who are allegedly "after" them 24/7. That is a fact.

Nomad aka Miami Lice is a nasty bastard, that's all you need to know. I am also seeing another side to you as well.
It's unfortunate that she fell prey to the dark side... One can only imagine what pushed her over the edge. Certainly nothing truthful...That's a sure bet.
Her choice, though...I'll respect that...

Last edited:
Thank you Nomad. The 'Whites Only' sign has been placed in a prominent position for all to see. I wonder ... I wonder if we'll see Grind, Billy, Phantasmal, and Grumpy all sitting around the pot belly stove at the General in their white hoods planning the next 'Night Ride'?

Let the niggers, wetbacks, and chinks start their own and put a sign in a prominent position saying "No Whites". Don't expect whites to give a shit nor whine like the niggers, wetbacks and chinks do.

Or whites who might side with them or see their side of an issue, etc, etc, etc.

Basically, if you're not an ignorant, narrow-minded, white trash redneck asshole...

angryredneck2a.png

YOU AIN'T WELCOME IN GRUMPY'S GENERAL STORE!!!!

Let those groups start their own and say "No Whites" You and I both know whites won't care nor whine like any of them.

Good idea for a thread. Had a cool story to share but since you're a pompous prick, no one will have the pleasure of hearing it. I've never done anything to you, your loss you pompous prick.

Well if you weren't such a dick you would have been welcome but seeing as I am one of the Amazon refugees you despise FUCK YOU>.

Oh I seem to have rumpled some feathers in the I am a total asshole JPP crowd. If I had know how thin skinned you twerps were I would have done this long ago.

Oh I seem to have rumpled some feathers in the I am a total asshole JPP crowd. If I had know how thin skinned you twerps were I would have done this long ago.

Commenting on what a low class piece of shit you are doesn't make anyone "thin-skinned".

If that's the case, I'll remember it next time you or one of your fellow droolers whines about something we do.

You are one of the least respected and most belligerent posters here; your opinion is meaningless.

I do not obsessively patrol the board all of my waking hours like you do, but I virtually everything I have seen from Life is Golden comports with good social etiquette, measured demeanor, and perfectly acceptable decorum.

Nearly ever other word out of your mouth is cunt, or some other permutation of socially unacceptable language. You are widely known for plagiarism, libel, and obsession.

The fact that you have such a low opinion of Nomad, Owl, Golden, et al. only elevates them in my eyes. Posters who earn the ire of sociopaths must be doing something right.

You are one of the least respected and most belligerent posters here; your opinion is meaningless.

I do not obsessively patrol the board all of my waking hours like you do, but I virtually everything I have seen from Life is Golden comports with good social etiquette, measured demeanor, and perfectly acceptable decorum.

Nearly ever other word out of your mouth is cunt, or some other permutation of socially unacceptable language. You are widely known for plagiarism, libel, and obsession.

The fact that you have such a low opinion of Nomad, Owl, Golden, et al. only elevates them in my eyes. Posters who earn the ire of sociopaths must be doing something right.

It's interesting that you admire those that place their superiors on ignore. Nomad issued a challenge that was accepted then went into hiding. The cunt OwlWoman ran the first time her inferiority was shown.

Pucker up, nl.

Let the niggers, wetbacks, and chinks start their own and put a sign in a prominent position saying "No Whites". Don't expect whites to give a shit nor whine like the niggers, wetbacks and chinks do.

Thank you CFM. I'm guessing (just going out on a limb here), I'm guessing YOU weren't banned from 'The General Store'?

Commenting on what a low class piece of shit you are doesn't make anyone "thin-skinned".

If that's the case, I'll remember it next time you or one of your fellow droolers whines about something we do.

Issuing a challenge then running like you did when it accepted proves you're a coward.

Thank you CFM. I'm guessing (just going out on a limb here), I'm guessing YOU weren't banned from 'The General Store'?

Had the nigger, wetbacks, and/or chinks had banned me from theirs, I wouldn't care. That's the difference. I believe the choice should be allowed and you whine when it's put into practice.

Had the nigger, wetbacks, and/or chinks had banned me from theirs, I wouldn't care. That's the difference. I believe the choice should be allowed and you whine when it's put into practice.

Can you keep a secret?
--->I was making fun of my friend Grumpy<---

Can you keep a secret?
--->I was making fun of my friend Grumpy<---

It's not a secret I was mocking you.

Can you address why non-whites have a problem with what whites couldn't care less about if done to them?

It's not a secret I was mocking you.

Can you address why non-whites have a problem with what whites couldn't care less about if done to them?

No. Not really.
Why don't you spend the rest of the day writing a Thesis on 'Negroes', then Post it here, ... so everyone can ignore it?

Back