The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is Not the day....Someone did pick the 19th, though...
We shall see...;)
#TDSWillItNeverEnd

What are you replying to??????? Reading your posts is often like hearing one side of a telephone call. lol
Can't reveal PMs, you know;)....I won't post any more one sided convos here though, I pinky swear...;) Going strictly email from now on....

Can't reveal PMs, you know;)....I won't post any more one sided convos here though, I pinky swear...;) Going strictly email from now on....

Thank you, that is so aggravating. You read a post and have no idea what the poster is talking about.

Thank you, that is so aggravating. You read a post and have no idea what the poster is talking about.

It's just more of her passive-aggressive "I know something you don't know" 3rd-grade childishness. She thinks she's going to make others as paranoid as she is by hinting that something's going to happen to someone any time now, just you wait. :laugh:

If only she knew what is *really* brewing behind the scenes!

It's just more of her passive-aggressive "I know something you don't know" 3rd-grade childishness. She thinks she's going to make others as paranoid as she is by hinting that something's going to happen to someone any time now, just you wait. :laugh:

If only she knew what is *really* brewing behind the scenes!

pull in the talons Owl :)

pull in the talons Owl :)

Oh goodie, it's time for this. :laugh:

vdBwF6p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back