The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohio is slowly opening up...it's so nice to see...
Stores are well stocked....meat, seafood, produce-no problems ....They're doing a fantastic job here....
Deliveries went very smoothly, as usual...two more to go, and then we're set until next week, so more time to focus on the puppies in need;)
Reach out to your neighbors if you can....Clean out your linen closets and donate to rescues/shelters. Foster or adopt...
(Pensions are a blessing, indeed....more than we every could have ever imagined...)

The Sacramento County Sheriff just came out asking to open up...... He says his dept has not passed out one tix or even issued a warning..

95653635_10222098978765070_738202546291605504_n.jpg
I saw at Wal-Mart the other day far fewer mask,more grouping together.Ignoring that aisles are one way.We are now doing everything to set up for a big second wave.
Exactly what happened in 1918.

Happy Mother's Day! And a special one to my Mom in heaven...I love you and miss you so much...thanks for watching over us:loveu::loveu::loveu::loveu::loveu::loveu:

Today is not the day:rolleyes:...We're all going to have to pick new dates for when #WhenWillTDSEnd ....The last round has come and gone;)

Today is not the day:rolleyes:...We're all going to have to pick new dates for when #WhenWillTDSEnd ....The last round has come and gone;)

Mornin" all :|

It'll never end...

What's with this global warming? It's the middle of May, it snowed Sat. and I've had ice on my car the last two mornings :thinking:

Mornin" all :|

It'll never end...

What's with this global warming? It's the middle of May, it snowed Sat. and I've had ice on my car the last two mornings :thinking:
Same here...plus a Huge pop up severe thunderstorm yesterday afternoon, out of nowhere...big trees down, power outages...
37 now, high of 49...low 31 tonight..tomorrow 56...Friday 72 and rain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back