The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
th

:)

What a beautiful day! If you can't (or won't get out;)), order online for delivery...support your awesome local businesses...they need you!

Just saw these on FB;)
"If you or a loved one become ill or die from injecting disinfectant, call the law offices of Ura, Moreon, and D'Zervit..."

"Better worry 'bout your own sins, because God is not going to ask you about mine.":)

Heading out soon to pick up groceries so we can deliver them;) Curbside service...so great!

Mornin" All! :)

Yes, yesterday was nice. I started around 8:00 AM or so yesterday installing seat covers in the GF's Escape (what a nightmare!), then vacuumed, armoralled the interior, washed and waxed it.
Naturally, it rained overnight :mad: Today is supposed to be nice too, so I'm gonna do my Hyundai today (NO seat covers!!). Don't know when I'll be getting my Cobra back, Gov. Wolfe hasn't reduced the restrictions in my county yet so I don't know when the dealership will open so I can get it out. I have spring maintenance (change oil, grease, etc.) to do on it and I want to have it ceramic coated (then I won't have to wax it ever again!!).

Anyway, hey EE, how's the flying coming along? Is the drone getting easier to fly? Get your pilot's license yet? I'm still thinking about one, I wonder if it scares groundhogs? I do have enough toys, though...

Yes, yesterday was nice. I started around 8:00 AM or so yesterday installing seat covers in the GF's Escape (what a nightmare!), then vacuumed, armoralled the interior, washed and waxed it.
Naturally, it rained overnight :mad: Today is supposed to be nice too, so I'm gonna do my Hyundai today (NO seat covers!!). Don't know when I'll be getting my Cobra back, Gov. Wolfe hasn't reduced the restrictions in my county yet so I don't know when the dealership will open so I can get it out. I have spring maintenance (change oil, grease, etc.) to do on it and I want to have it ceramic coated (then I won't have to wax it ever again!!).

Anyway, hey EE, how's the flying coming along? Is the drone getting easier to fly? Get your pilot's license yet? I'm still thinking about one, I wonder if it scares groundhogs? I do have enough toys, though...
Yeah for getting a bunch done;) Restrictions here being lifted slowly but surely....
(We're looking for new seat covers that actually stay put...lol....I think we'll skip the drone-I think everyone here has one and they're always lost or in trees;).... and nothing scares the critters around here;))

Yeah for getting a bunch done;) Restrictions here being lifted slowly but surely....
(We're looking for new seat covers that actually stay put...lol....I think we'll skip the drone-I think everyone here has one and they're always lost or in trees;).... and nothing scares the critters around here;))

He said the numbers could change depending on the number of cases in those counties. We'll see. I'm content doing things around the house and groundhog season is about full swing now.

The seat covers I got a couple years ago and just got around to getting them on. They'll stay put and I have the bloody knuckles to prove it! Yeah, I'm still on the fence with the drone. I have a radio controlled 4X4 truck that I haven't had out for a few years now. It was fun for a while, but the "novelty" wears off.

Speaking of commencements:
Close to 13,000 get their degrees today in a truly historic virtual commencement ceremony....Congratulations Buckeyes! :)

Thought I had it down pretty good then I changed the battery man did it speed up so I have to fly it in a bigger area than I have been. So the answer is not so good. but in my defense it has been rain and windy.

Thought I had it down pretty good then I changed the battery man did it speed up so I have to fly it in a bigger area than I have been. So the answer is not so good. but in my defense it has been rain and windy.

An yes, the false confidence. Been there, crashed my friends chopper, good thing it wasn't the expensive ones :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back