The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon....they're just wrapping up the daily Ohio press conference here...very informative...I wonder if each governor/task force does that?

The harder they try, the harder they fall.....:ouch::ouch::ouch:

the larger the population following realities the less likely anyone can stop self fulfilling prophecies. Sibling rivalries among ideologies doesn't end well trying to be the last mentality governing people on earth.

Rather see end of time management than species destroying itself over pride at ignoring now is the point reproductions are always timed apart in order of specific arrival and random departure as occupying space here.

Last edited:
the larger the population following realities the less likely anyone can stop self fulfilling prophecies. Sibling rivalries among ideologies doesn't end well trying to be the last mentality governing people on earth.

Rather see end of time management than species destroying itself over pride at ignoring now is the point reproductions are always timed apart in order of specific arrival and random departure now.
I agree...they should absolutely move along;)

I agree...they should absolutely move along;)

from why to how, each being a separate what, where, when, who occupying space as timed apart now? words sound lofty, until one has to navigate by them and all hell surrounds a person trying to stay what they are in plain sight as type cast people denounce everything about the individual's natural behavior being as civil as possible standing their time as equally occupying space.

the war of words between natural liberty and social rights to pretend actual displacement doesn't matter in reality. Go ahead and defend your greater good scenario, I cannot stop 7,999,999,999 others. 2019 global estimate of 7.8 billion humans alive at the same time.

Last edited:
Ours -- "that woman in Michigan" -- does every day. She is definitely presidential material. She provides much more information, empathy, leadership, humor, and strength than we've seen from other quarters. She is very impressive!

https://www.wxyz.com/news/coronavirus/gov-whitmer-coronavirus-update-april-29-2020

What separates a representative of the electorate from a leader of a geographical area? One describes a way of life, the other orders how people will live or else. Truth or consequences as nobody tolerates understanding real life in an organized by context reality. leader, fellowship, master, slaves to hoping now isn't the actual limitations of occupying space as timed apart reproductions so far.

State what you mind, or describe what you understand as real without hypothetical standards used against ancestries historically governed now.

Shopping runs/deliveries complete;)
Take a little time....help out a neighbor if you can.....
Also picked up doggie donations....if you're cleaning out your linen closets, rescues/animal hospitals would love to get your gently used towels, linens, blankets, pillows....

Heheheheheh.

tnTtnzm.jpg

The General Store

This is a thread for folks to sit around the old county store with the pot bellied stove in the middle and shoot the breeze in a friendly manner. Any subject is permissible but no flame wars will be tolerated. I will only warn once and it's retro ban. I have already banned those I feel will not play by the rules. We have enough battling in the other threads.
:);)

The General Store

This is a thread for folks to sit around the old county store with the pot bellied stove in the middle and shoot the breeze in a friendly manner. Any subject is permissible but no flame wars will be tolerated. I will only warn once and it's retro ban. I have already banned those I feel will not play by the rules. We have enough battling in the other threads.
:);)

Do be sure to go tattletale, dear Toxic! Just be careful that you don't get banned too, since you have trouble keeping your personal issues and vendettas off this thread. :laugh:

A public service announcement:

K7NZjGt.jpg

The General Store

:laugh:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back